As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
It’s no secret that I love the Eat Smart Gourmet Vegetable Salad Kits, so when I saw the Sunflower Kale variety, I knew that this Sunflower Kale Flatbread would be next on my list to try. This post was sponsored by Eat Smart as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own. I received product samples to facilitate my review.
I absolutely LOVE the Eat Smart kits. I’ve tried almost every single one of them and each of them just combines all of the perfect flavors into one easy, simple to use kit. Now, these kits can be used as is for a quick salad, but they are also perfect to create new recipes with.
Since I eat gluten-free, it’s rare that I can just purchase a flatbread, so I decided to use my favorite pizza crust and make a flatbread out of it. I rolled it out and baked it in the oven for a few minutes until it was nice and done. Then, I topped the contents of the Sunflower Kale Gourmet Vegetable Salad Kit on top, adding in some grilled chicken as well. I let this bake in the oven just to get a bit crispy for about 5 minutes.
Once it’s done you can drizzle it with the dressing that is included in the package and have a delicious lunch or dinner. I opted to eat this for lunch and really, does it get any better? I felt like I was eating a fancy restaurant flatbread, but really it just took me a few minutes and I was able to make it myself.
The Sunflower Kale Vegetable Salad Kit is lightly sweetened with dried cranberries and tangy honey Dijon dressing. It’s also gluten-free too! It has six super-foods that are a great boost of nutritious value.
Meal planning is so simple with the ready-to-go kits and it’s also delicious and nutritious! Be sure to check out the store locator to find them near you.
You can also enter to win one of TEN $50 Gift Cards and samples of five kits too! Now, stay informed by liking them on Facebook and sign up for the newsletter by clicking here.
I-C will randomly select winners from all program entries and will facilitate fulfillment of the winning prizes (10).
Now it’s time for lunch!
- 1 Prepared Pizza Dough or Gluten-Free Dough
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Salt
- 1 Package Sunflower Kale Eat Smart Gourmet Vegetable Kit
- 1 Cup Grilled Chicken
- Preheat the oven to 400*.
- Roll out the prepared pizza dough into a rectangular or circular shape.
- Place the dough on a greased baking sheet.
- Mix together the olive oil and salt, then brush it onto the dough.
- Bake in the oven for 5-10 minutes until the crust is lightly browned.
- Add the veggie contents from the kit to the flatbread along with the grilled chicken. Place this evenly on the flatbread.
- Bake and additional 5 minutes until crispy.
- Drizzle with the dressing and serve.