As we honor both her and her husband, we are joining together and making the Peanut Butter Pie for Mikey. Find out more and join us by attending the event Peanut Butter Pie for Mikey on Facebook.
Tonight, I will be eating this pie with my husband and son and remembering Jennie and her children. My prayers go out to her that she will find peace and comfort in this time of heartache and despair. I pray she feels the love and the legacy that her husband has left for us all. Mikey and Jennie have taught us that we need to cherish the moments we have and remember that life can change in an instant.
- 1 9 inch Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 8 oz Package of Light Cream Cheese Softened
- 1 Cup of Sunbutter
- 2 16 oz Containers of Light Cool Whip
- 1/2 Cup Confectioners Sugar Optional
- Caramel Sauce Chocolate Syrup, Shaved Chocolate (Optional)
- 1. Mix the Cream Cheese until Fluffy.
- 2. Add in the Sunbutter and continue mixing.
- 3. Use 3/4 Container of Cool Whip and mix this in.
- 4. If you are using sugar, add it in and keep mixing.
- 5. Once mixed well, spread into the pie shell evenly.
- 6. Top with remaining Cool Whip.
- 7. Garnish with Shaved Chocolate, Caramel Sauce, and/or Chocolate Syrup.
- 8. Freeze for 3 or more hours.
- 9. Enjoy with your family.
- Note: I do not normally add confectioners sugar, I feel it still has the same great taste without it. The Sunbutter can be substituted for crunchy or creamy peanut butter as well.