As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
This recipe is very similar to my Beef Goulash, only this time the shells are being stuffed instead of mixed together.
- 1 Box of Jumbo Pasta Shells
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 1/2 Cups of Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- 1 Jar of Spaghetti Sauce
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Cook the pasta as instructed until al dente.
- In a large skillet cook the hamburger meat along with the garlic until well done. Once completely cooked, add in 1 cup of cheese and 1/2 jar of spaghetti sauce. Mix this up and let simmer 10 minutes.
- Spray a 9 x 13 casserole dish with non stick cooking spray, then take a jumbo shell and stuff with about 1 Tbsp of the beef mixture into each shell. Pour the remaining spaghetti sauce over the shells and top with cheese. This will bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
I served this dish with a side of steamed veggies.