One of my favorite ways to eat fajitas is with steak. Actually, I could eat everything with steak. I am a steak girl, remember?
These fajitas are simple but also flavorful, keep in mind that I do not care for anything spicy so they lack spice. If you would like to make them more spicy add some additional cayenne pepper to your desired hotness. Yes, I just said ‘hotness’.
Be sure to head here for the Corn Salsa Recipe!
- 1 lb Thin Sirloin Steak or Flank Steak
- 1/2 Cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 Green Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Sweet Vidalia Onion
- Flour Tortillas
- Corn Salsa
- Begin by slicing the steak into thin slices for the fajitas. After slicing this continue by slicing the peppers and onions.
- In a cast iron skillet, pour a little bit of oil in and let it warm up. Next, toss in the steak and the Worcestershire sauce. Let this cook until well done.
- Once the steak is done, add in the veggies until they are soft. Be sure to watch the heat at this point so that the steak does not overcook. I usually go down to low to medium heat.
- Once this mixture is done place on warm tortillas and serve with a side of corn salsa.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to tag #mommyhatescoooking on Instagram and follow for more @momhatescooking
Another great thing I love after fajitas, is if you make extra the mixture can be frozen and reheated for a good freezer meal.
Need to save more on this meal? Print coupons before you shop.
Have you visited our Products list? Be sure and check out Mommy Hates Cooking Products and Services.
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.
Comments & Reviews
Nancy @Real Food Allergy Free says
That’s pretty much how I make mine. Your picture is beautiful! Now I want some!
Mommy Hates Cooking says
Thank you!! I love these!
garage door repair company mesa says
It is in reality a nice and helpful piece of information.
I am happy that you just shared this useful info with us.
Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.
Hi my family member! I want to say that this article is awesome, great written and come with almost all important infos.
I would like to peer more posts like this .
obviously like your website but you have to check the spelling on
quite a few of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling issues and I find
it very bothersome to tell the reality then again I∞∂ll certainly come back again.