Disclosure: This post is sponsored and compensated by MIRACLE WHIP via Mom it Forward Blogger Network. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
A staple on just about every Easter table around the country this weekend will be Deviled Eggs. Ironic, isn’t it? Regardless of the name, Deviled Eggs are popular during the Easter season. I have posted a few in the past, not associated with the brand, including my Mom’s Deviled Eggs and Jalapeño Bacon Wrapped Deviled Eggs. One of the key ingredients in both of these recipes is MIRACLE WHIP.
Our family loves the flavor that MIRACLE WHIP Dressing adds to deviled eggs. It gives it just the right boost of tang to make these out of this world, delicious!
This year though for Easter, why not add a little something extra to your Deviled Eggs with a twist? This year surprise the guests with Spicy Deviled Eggs, keep in mind you may want the water on standby. I was beyond anxious to make these because I still have TONS and I really mean TONS of Jalapeño Peppers in my freezer from our garden last year. I am avoiding planting them this year, because I have enough to last through many jars of salsa.
These Spicy Deviled Eggs will certainly be a hit on Easter or any time this spring.
Now, are you wondering how to get the perfect hard cooked egg? Try these tips from MIRACLE WHIP!
- Place eggs in single layer in saucepan; add enough water to completely cover eggs by at least 1 inch. Bring water to a boil; cover. Remove saucepan from heat; let stand 15 min. Drain eggs; immediately place in bowl of ice water. Let stand until completely cooled, changing water if necessary. Perfectly hard-cooked eggs will have a firm yellow center with no greenish tinge.
To make a picture perfect deviled egg, simply spoon the yolk mixture into a resealable plastic bag, then cut a little niche out of the corner and pipe it into the egg white halves.
Are you ready for a beautiful Spicy Deviled Egg? Let’s get to the recipe!
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.
Spicy Deviled Eggs
- 12 Hard-Boiled Eggs
- 2/3 Cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 2 Tsp Grey Poupon
- 1 Jalapeño Peppers Seeded & Finely Diced
- 1. Cut eggs lengthwise in half. Remove yolks and place in a medium bowl. Mash it up with a fork.
- 2. Add in remaining ingredients and mix well.
- 3. Spoon into egg whites and sprinkle with Paprika.
- 4. Garnish with additional pepper slices. (Optional)