Spaghetti & Steak Sub Sandwich with Ragú® is a great way to add something new to dinner!
I just created this Ragú® #NewTraDish mash up recipe the whole family will love as part of a sponsored post for Socialstars.
This past week, we decided to mix and match a delicious Ragú® inspired meal that is absolutely tasty and delicious especially for football parties! As I was thinking about parties that would be going on this weekend, I figured most of the guys at football parties love breads and pasta and this is definitely full of those tasty treats.
I also decided to change up the meat and use chopped beef steak. Can we say, yummy? It was so delicious.
Ragú® has an Authentic Italian taste American families love and a variety of quick and easy recipes that you can put together on busy nights.
For this recipe I did a twist on the Ragú® Italian Cheese Steak Sandwiches and the Spaghetti & Meatballs. Instead of using strips of steak, I used chopped steak, then I topped the sub sandwich roll with the ground steak that was simmered in Ragú® sauce and spaghetti. Of course, on top it was full of Mozzarella Cheese.
My hubby loved these, while I had the gluten free version which means no bread and gluten free pasta, but mine was super tasty too. I absolutely love using the chopped steak.
This recipe is one of those that makes a great dish for a party, but it also can be made in under 30 minutes and served for dinner on busy weeknights. For the kids, the subs are easy to cut up into smaller portion sizes as well.
If you would like to get involved with the Ragú® Sauce Masters Crowd, be sure to check out Crowdtap! Also, be sure to visit Ragú on their Facebook or Pinterest page for more tasty recipes and mash ups. Also, follow along on Twitter at #NewTraDish!
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.
Spaghetti & Steak Sub Sandwiches
- 1 Lb Chopped Beef Steak
- 2 24 oz Jars of Ragu® Old World Style® Traditional Sauce or Flavor of Your Choice
- 12 oz Spaghetti Pasta
- 1 Package of 6 Sub Sandwiches
- 1 Cup Shredded Mozarella Cheese
- Begin by spraying a medium size skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place beef in skillet and cook until browned.
- Drain and return to skillet, then add in 1 jar of sauce. Let this simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- While the beef is simmering cook the pasta in accordance with the package instructions. Once it is cooked drain and return to the stock pot.
- Add in the additional jar of pasta sauce.
- Warm up the sub sandwich rolls to your preference, then top with the cooked beef and spaghetti.
- Lastly, garnish them with cheese and serve.