This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GameDayGlory #CollectiveBias
It’s almost party time for the big football game day, are you ready yet? I’m sharing a LOAD of ideas to get your party started plus a SNICKERS® Cheesecake!
Each year as we get closer to the big game day season, it means lots of PARTIES! It also means fun, delicious food and time spent with friends and family. Do you go all out for game day? I decided to do a little setup for our big game day party to help you get some ideas flowing.
There were a few key players at our game day party, those included SNICKERS® Minis, Skittles® XL, Diet Pepsi™ , TOSTITOS® Scoops Party Size, and TOSTITOS® Medium Chunky Salsa. Once I had our key players setup it was time to plan. I went with a fun turf style table runner that worked perfectly on our buffet table to setup our foods.
Then, of course we needed a few other decorations that included a few chalkboards to give each food a festive, football related name like Salsa Blitz!
We also had Field Goal Sliders and Touchdown Floats too, fun, right? I thought so!
Now, I had to take the SNICKERS® Minis to a new level to create an amazing cheesecake. It was just necessary, what would a game day party be without the dessert?!
So, I went ahead and prepared the cheesecake the night before, then when we were ready to serve a little bit of whipped topping and additional salted caramel and SNICKERS® Minis sets it up to perfection.
For our Field Goal Sliders, I simply created little sliders then added ‘game day’ toothpicks to each one to give them a football flare.
My family really loved the Touchdown Floats. I found these fun cups at Walmart, so I had to pick those up, then we added creative straws to each one. I filled them with vanilla ice cream and poured in the Diet Pepsi™ to create these. I also noticed the cans now say ‘no aspartame’. YES! I was ecstatic to see that.
I was also able to pick up a few penalty flags at Walmart too that added a good little extra to our table. Along with our foods, we added buffalo wings and then little bowls of Skittles® XL and SNICKERS® Minis.
Our party was a hit and friends and family were able to dig right in! I think my favorite was a mix up between the floats and the cheesecake. Those were perfect for game day watching.
Right now you must check out all the fun Snack Stadiums that are being created for the Snack Stadium Sweepstakes #GameDayGlorySweepstakes. If you vote on your favorite you will be entered to win a $100 Walmart eGift card or Xbox One. How great would that be? Be sure to share your own Snack Stadium too and tag it on Instagram with #GameDayGlorySweepstakes.
Are you ready for game day? Share with us how you will party! What will be on your menu? Check out more ideas and products here! Then, head to Walmart to get started.
- 1 1/2 Cups Chocolate Crushed Cookies
- 3 Tbsp White Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Butter Melted
- 3 8 oz Packages Cream Cheese Softened (I used 1/3 Less Fat)
- 1/2 Cup White Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Salted Caramel Syrup
- 20 SNICKERS® Minis Chopped
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Toppings - Whipped Topping Additional SNICKERS® Minis, & Salted Caramel Syrup
- Preheat the oven to 325*.
- In a medium bowl, mix the crushed cookies with the sugar and butter.
- Spray 2 9inch Pie Pans or a springform pan with non-sticking baking spray.
- Press the cookies into the bottom of the pans.
- Using a stand mixer bowl or large mixing bowl, add in the cream cheese and sugar. Let this mix well.
- Add in one egg at a time.
- Add in the caramel.
- Mix in the SNICKERS® Minis and the vanilla.
- Mix well then pour evenly into each pie pan.
- Bake in the oven on 325* for about 45 minutes or until slightly browned.
- Let this cool completely, then place in the fridge for about 8 hours before serving.
- Top with toppings before serving.