Snickers Cheesecake Dip also known as Football Cheesecake Dip will be the touchdown of the party!
Does your family pick for fantasy football? Or maybe you are gearing up for football season with your kids?
The best way to celebrate is with a football party! Right?
I made this dip several years ago, but I had used chocolate chips. This time I took it up a few notches and made it with Snickers, and then I coated it with Gluten-Free Chocolate Cream Filled Cookes.
The dipping items can be anything that pairs well with a sweet taste.
What should you use to dip into the Snickers Cheesecake Dip?
- Graham Crackers
Tips for making Snickers Cheesecake Dip
It’s best to let the cheesecake chill in the fridge for a few hours before you shape it into the football.
Then, add in some icing to create the threads and set up your table.
I had my family over to join in and party with me. We filled our food table with pizza, cheesecake dip, veggies, a few more desserts and of course lots of candy! What would a party be without the candy?
Now, are you ready for this dip? I’m telling you…your friends will love you if you make this for your next game day party!
Snickers Cheesecake Dip
- 2 8 oz Packages of Cream Cheese Softened
- 1 Cup Butter Softened
- 1 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 4 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Tsp Imitation Almond Extract
- 4 Snickers Bars Sliced into Bite Size Pieces
- 8 Chocolate Cream Filled Cookies or Gluten Free Chocolate Cream Filled Cookies Crushed
- White Icing
- Dipping Items: Apples/Pretzels/Gluten Free Pretzels
- In a large mixing bowl cream together the cheese and butter then add in the sugars and extracts, folding in the Snickers.
- Let it chill in the fridge 2-3 hours then remove and shape into a football.
- Coat the shaped football with the crushed cookies.
- Use the icing to create the football threads.
- Chill in fridge until ready to be served.