As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
It’s time to enjoy S’mores Black Bean Brownies plus get ready for summer cookouts without the mess using Dixie Ultra®.
As we head into the summer season, for us that means LOTS of summer cookouts with friends or just us too. If there is one thing I just LOVE about our home, it’s the outdoor space. We back up to acreage of trees and fields and it’s just so peaceful, I love to sit out there and enjoy the evenings with grilled burgers or steaks and let the kids play. It’s a nice somewhat peaceful time to catch up on things with my husband too. The only downside is fighting those pesky flies but that’s just a small price to pay.
One thing that we always have on hand for cookouts are disposable plates. I won’t lie, when you come to parties at our house, we use disposable. I just do not have enough dishes and have no desire to clean all those dishes either. I remember one of the first parties we hosted, I ask my husband and mom if they would think we are crazy that we are serving our guests food on a disposable plate, they said “no, it’s smart.” They were right too, it’s seriously the best way to go especially if you are eating outside with kids too. The thing is you need a good, strong plate that isn’t going to collapses when food hits it. Isn’t that the worse? Our dog doesn’t think so, but we do!
That is where Dixie Ultra® Disposable Plates come in so handy. They are made with a rim that is the strongest plate ever made. That means you can have some BBQ and desserts piled high on your plate and rest assured it won’t collapse. I enjoy using these plates because that means I will #NeverDoDishes again when we have parties. It’s so nice to actually enjoy the party instead of thinking about the mess to be cleaned up later.
The BIG Deal
Right now, TODAY ONLY grab your plates with this 20% off Deal!
Of course, the big part of any cookout is the food. We decided to go with burgers and homemade potato chips. Then, I topped it off with S’mores Black Bean Brownies. They were SO delicious! Now, this likely made the black bean brownies not as healthy as they could have been, but it was worth it.
Are you ready for a taste? It’s time, plus grab your plates too!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
- 1 15 oz Can Black Beans, Drained & Rinsed
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 Cup Toffee Bits
- 1/4 Cup Old Fashioned Oats
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Oil
- 1/3 Cup Honey
- 1/3 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Baking Cocoa
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/8 Tsp Salt
- Graham Crackers
- Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Begin by placing the beans in a food processor and blending these until smooth.
- Add the beans and remaining ingredients in order into a large mixing bowl and mix well until the batter is formed.
- Place foil into the bottom of an 8x8 baking dish, then evenly place graham crackers on the bottom.
- Pour the batter on top evenly spread it.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until when poked with a toothpick in the deepest part, it comes out clean.
- Carefully remove from the oven.
- Place marshmallows, additional crushed graham crackers, and chocolate chips on top, place back in the oven for 5 minutes until browned.
- Cool, Cut, and Serve.