Make a delicious meal with this easy Smoked Kielbasa on the Pellet Grill or Smoker.
This Smoked Kielbasa is another great recipe to add to your list of Pellet Grill Recipes.
This also may be one of the easiest ones to make too. It’s only ONE ingredient…kielbasa!
That’s it, very simple and you can even add some Smoked Baked Potatoes on the grill at the same time to pair with it or other vegetables.
Is Kielbasa already cooked?
Most store-bought kielbasa is already cooked, using the grill you are simply warming it up.
By using the pellet grill and smoking it, then it will have a great smoked flavor.
If you need gluten-free, most kielbasa is gluten-free; however, as always check the ingredients first. Many times naturally gluten-free items can sometimes be cross-contaminated.
What pellets should you use for this recipe?
We almost always use a mix of pellets but hickory is a great pairing for this kielbasa as well.
The pellets you use will impact the final flavor of the kielbasa.
Tips for Making Smoked Kielbasa:
This will be placed directly on the grill grates and smoked for 1 1/2 to 3 hours or until the internal temperature reaches at least 165*F.
It’s best to use the probe that comes with your grill or a quick-read thermometer to check the temperature throughout cooking.
This is going to depend on the amount of heat that your grill is putting off as it cooks.
Once the kielbasa is done, we like to slice it up to serve it.
It can be served with a variety of dipping sauces including barbecue sauce, mustard, or even sauerkraut.
Smoked Kielbasa can even be added to soups and stews in place of beef.
If you are looking for another way to make kielbasa check out this Air Fryer Kielbasa too.
- 1 Package Kielbasa Sausage, Pre-Cooked
- Set the smoker to 225*F and preheat.
- Remove the kielbasa from the package and place directly on the grill grates.
- Cook for 1 1/2-3 hours or until the internal temperature reaches at least 165*F.
- Remove from the smoker and serve with your favorite sides.
- Note: This is a great recipe to add sliced up and seasoned vegetables to the smoker as well in a grill basket, you can easily cook the veggies with the sausage side by side.