Learn how simple it is to make Smoked Baby Back Ribs on a Pellet Grill!
I am becoming a pro at using our pellet grill. My husband has ALWAYS been the one that grills and smokes different meats but lately after we purchased the pellet grill…it’s made it so easy, I am using it regularly too.
It really is a cheating way to smoke and grill things, but it works and it’s so simple.
Smoked Baby Back Ribs are a wonderful choice to make on a pellet grill. If you prefer to make them indoors, try these Ninja Foodi Baby Back Ribs.
Tips for Making Smoked Baby Back Ribs on a Pellet Grill:
The key to the perfect baby back ribs on the pellet grill is to cook them low and slow. These ribs will be cooked at 225*F for about 4 to 5 hours.
Remember these will take a while to cook, do not expect them to be done early.
It’s best to get the internal temperature to about 185*F. This is a great temperature to get a combination of ribs that fall off the bone slightly, but not completely. This temperature makes the meat perfectly tender and it just really melts in your mouth.
I suggest doing the brown sugar rub in the recipe card or your own choice of rib rub to give them some additional flavor, then when they are cooked, add a nice layer of barbecue sauce before serving.
Let the ribs rest for about 10-15 minutes before cutting them and serving.
More recipes to try with these Smoked Baby Back Ribs:
If you enjoy these baby back ribs, be sure to check out this Pellet Grill Rotisserie Chicken.
Enjoy these Smoked Baby Back Ribs!
Smoked Baby Back Ribs
- 1 Rack of Baby Back Ribs
Brown Sugar Rub
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar Packed
- 1 Tsp Garlic Salt
- 1 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Tbsp Rosemary
- 1 Tsp Dill Weed
- Begin by combining the rub ingredients and evenly rub over the ribs.
- Let the ribs sit for an hour to fully soak in the rub.
- While these are sitting, go ahead and warm up the pellet grill to 225*F.
- Once the temperature is reached, place the ribs on the grill.
- Cook them for 4+ hours until the internal temperature reaches about 185*F.
- Once this is done, carefully remove the ribs and let them rest for 10 minutes before serving. At this point, they can be wrapped in foil to keep warm as well.
- Serve with the additional barbecue sauce of choice.