This past week I received a few products from Lawry’s to try. I was happy to try these out because before I started this site, when I REALLY hated cooking, I used their products regularly! They were one of the most recommended products by my friends because the marinades gave so much flavor to the meat.
I used to buy the Lemon Pepper Marinade frequently and make lemon pepper chicken, that was one of my regular meals when my husband and I were first married.
Lawry’s products make it so easy to bring your dinners to a whole new level with fresh taste!
To be eligible to win marinades and seasonings from Lawry’s head over and create your own Dinnertisement! They are fun and only take a few seconds. I created one too, check it out here! After you create it, be sure to leave a comment below of your chance to win a Lawry’s prize pack!
For this recipe, I made Slow Cooker Chicken; however, to make it more kid friendly I heated up dinner rolls and made sliders for the kids!
I think my husband was just as excited to eat it as my son!
Let’s get on to this tasty, easy recipe!
Slow Cooker Mediterranean Herb & White Wine Chicken
- 4 Lb Split Chicken Fryer
- 1-2 Tsp Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1 Cup Lawry's Mediterranean Herb & White Wine Marinade
- Dinner Rolls
- Lettuce Tomato, Pickles (Toppings for sandwiches)
- In a 5 quart crock pot, spray it with non stick spray. Then, place the chicken in the crock pot and top it with the salt and marinade. Let this cook on low for 8 hours until fully cooked.
- When it's done the chicken should be very nice and tender plus full of flavor.
It’s time for your chance to win a Lawry’s Prize Pack!
1. Create a Dinnertisement. This just takes a few seconds.
2. Leave a Comment letting me know you created it and what you thought.
This giveaway begins now and ends on May 29th at 11:59pm CST.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for Lawry’s. I have been compensated for my time and supplies; however, all thoughts, opinions, and recipes are my own.