These Slow Cooker Italian Pork Loin Chops make for a great slow cooker meal.
The summer days are dwindling, anyone else feel that way?
My son starts school in 7 days! He will be entering Kindergarten this year, and I am still in disbelief. We put on his uniform this past week and I could have just started crying!
He looks so adorable even though I’m not so sure how he is going to enjoy wearing a uniform, but he still looks like this little grown up boy.
In saying that, I needed a very quick and easy recipe so that I could get back to my cry fest. These Slow Cooker Italian Pork Loin Chops were just the ticket.
Ready to eat?
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.
Slow Cooker Italian Pork Loin Chops
- 4 Pork Loin Chops
- 2 14.5 Oz Hunt's Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Basil
- 1 Tbsp Rosemary
- Shredded Italian Cheese
- Spray a 5 quart slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the chops on the bottom and top with the tomatoes and herbs.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Serve topped with additional Italian Shredded Cheese.