In the past this recipe has always been a staple at our holiday functions with my in-laws; however, this time I decided to make my own meatballs as oppose to using the store bought bags of meatballs.
I serve these with mashed potatoes and corn.
Remember to print your coupons before heading to the store!
Slow Cooker Creamy Meatballs
- 1 lb Ground Turkey or Beef
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Cup Quick Oats
- 1 10.5 oz Can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Beef Bouillon Cube
- In a bowl, mix the ground beef, egg, garlic powder, and quick oats. Once this is fully mixed create your meatballs. This typically makes about 8-10 meatballs depending on size. Place these in the bottom of the crock pot, I used a 4 quart crock pot.
- Pour the cream of mushroom soup over the meatballs and add in the bouillon cube.
- These will cook on low for 6 hours. I usually stir them occasionally.