As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Now, these are just unbelievably good, not to mention easy! I wanted to post these this week because I know many of you are having New Year’s parties or having family over to watch football this weekend. These would be the perfect food to serve! Plus, even better your crock pot is doing all the work for you!
If you make this recipe as I describe below, they made about 4 sandwiches for us, so you may need to make additional if feeding several people. They are big sandwiches though, so if you are having a party you could always cut the hoagies in 1/2 and do them as mini sandwiches.
I could go for one of these again now! Enjoy!
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.
- 1 Lb Round Steak, Thinly Sliced
- 1/2 White Onion, Diced
- 1 Red or Green Pepper, Diced
- 1/2 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Beef Bouillon Cube
- 1 Pound Colby Jack Cheese, Grated
- Hoagie Rolls
- In a 4 quart crock pot, begin by spraying it with non stick cooking spray.
- Then, add in the steak, onion, pepper, garlic powder, butter, Worcestershire sauce, and bouillon cube. Fill the crock pot with enough water to cover the meat mixture.
- Let this cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Using a slotted spoon to let the liquid drain out, take a few spoonfuls of the mixture and serve it on top of a hoagie roll with cheese and any of your favorite toppings.