Now, these are just unbelievably good, not to mention easy! I wanted to post these this week because I know many of you are having New Year’s parties or having family over to watch football this weekend. These would be the perfect food to serve! Plus, even better your crock pot is doing all the work for you!
If you make this recipe as I describe below, they made about 4 sandwiches for us, so you may need to make additional if feeding several people. They are big sandwiches though, so if you are having a party you could always cut the hoagies in 1/2 and do them as mini sandwiches.
I could go for one of these again now! Enjoy!
Have you visited our Products list? Be sure and check out Mommy Hates Cooking Products and Services.
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.
Slow Cooker Cheesesteak Sandwiches
- 1 Lb Round Steak Thinly Sliced
- 1/2 White Onion Diced
- 1 Red or Green Pepper Diced
- 1/2 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Beef Bouillon Cube
- 1 Pound Colby Jack Cheese Grated
- Hoagie Rolls
- In a 4 quart crock pot, begin by spraying it with non stick cooking spray.
- Then, add in the steak, onion, pepper, garlic powder, butter, Worcestershire sauce, and bouillon cube. Fill the crock pot with enough water to cover the meat mixture.
- Let this cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Using a slotted spoon to let the liquid drain out, take a few spoonfuls of the mixture and serve it on top of a hoagie roll with cheese and any of your favorite toppings.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to tag #mommyhatescoooking on Instagram and follow for more @momhatescooking
Comments & Reviews
Love easy crockpot recipes!!