This soup is one of those that you could pretty much add whatever you have on hand to make it. That is what I love about soups particularly veggie soups because they are so versatile.
For this soup I went with adding some ground beef to it along with several types of beans and veggies. It can be a meatless soup as well or you can add chicken or turkey instead of ground beef.
I like to serve this soup with a side of Homemade Cornbread. On top of that, preparing it in the slow cooker makes for a very easy dinner night!
If you do not eat all the soup, put it in freezer safe storage containers, then when you are ready to serve again I typically will put it back in the slow cooker and let it warm up.
Enjoy this easy soup on a crisp fall day!
Have you visited our Products list? Be sure and check out Mommy Hates Cooking Products and Services.
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.
Slow Cooker Bean & Veggie Soup
- 1 Lb Ground Beef Cooked and Drained
- 1 15.5 oz Can of Black Beans Drained
- 1 15.5 oz Can of Northern Beans Drained
- 1 15.5 oz Can of Pinto Beans Drained
- 1 14.5 oz Can of Stewed Tomatoes
- 1 8 oz Can of Tomato Sauce
- 2 14.5 Oz Cans of Beef Broth
- 4 Baking Potatoes Thinly Sliced or Cubed
- 1 Cup Carrots Sliced
- 1/2 Cup Corn
- 1 Tbsp Parsley
- Simply pour the ingredients into the slow cooker and stir well to get them mixed together. Add the water last to fill up the slow cooker closer to the top. Let this cook on low for 8 hours.
- Note: You can also add any other veggies you may have on hand to the soup.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to tag #mommyhatescoooking on Instagram and follow for more @momhatescooking
Leave A Reply!