As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Words cannot express how good this was! This took mere minutes to prepare and then the slow cooker did all the work!
This taste AMAZING! I was so impressed, this may be my favorite busy day recipe because it was so easy and delicious. This was the first time I used chicken thighs and I really feel that made a difference because the chicken was more tender than the chicken breast.
We put this on some toasted hamburger buns and paired with the onion soup potatoes. Corn on the cob would be a nice addition to this recipe too.
This chicken would also make a great topping for baked potatoes or even a BBQ Chicken Pizza.
- 3 Boneless Chicken Thighs, thawed and cut in 1/2
- 8 oz of BBQ Sauce, 1 Cup
- 1 Tsp of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 Tsp of Liquid Smoke
- 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar
- Hamburger Buns or Udi's Gluten Free Hamburger Buns
- Place the chicken in the bottom of the slow cooker, then pour the BBQ sauce over the chicken. Add the remaining ingredients to the chicken and BBQ Sauce. Cook on low for 4 hours, then take the chicken out and shred the chicken. Ours was so tender it just fell apart easily. Then place the chicken back into the slow cooker and cook on low for 1 hour.
- This can be cooked 8 hours on low; however, that may cause some burning around the sides of the slow cooker.