As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Shrimp Marinara is a simple way to do dinner!
This is a sponsored post; however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Dinner time has always been a bit of a struggle in our home. One would think that if you cook every night your kids would enjoy the meals you cook, right? And all the parents say…NOT! There are a handful of meals though that I can make for my kids and know that they are going to love them, this Shrimp Marinara is one of those meals.
If the meal includes pasta and Ragu sauce, my kids are screaming with delight! I always know my son will come back asking for seconds, which is usually rare for him as he is the pickiest one in our home. My daughter is a close second though behind him on the picky scale. I am starting to believe she lives on PB&J! This dish though is loved by all!
I decided to take our basic pasta and sauce, then add in cooked shrimp, topping it with breadcrumbs and goat cheese. Then, once it was topped, I broiled it on low for about 5 minutes to give it a nice crisp finish. The kids dug in and so did my hubby! He was is the shrimp lover in our home and was excited to see this twist as opposed to ground beef in the pasta.
One of many things I love about Ragu is the fresh taste and flavor. It contains no artifical flavors or colors, plus no high fructose corn syrup either.
Right now Ragu is hosting a contest to see how can create a new and authentic recipe using Ragu! Are you up for the challenge? If so, be sure to head over to the Ragu website for all the details and to enter. The grand prize winner could win $3,000! Now, wouldn’t that be a nice Christmas surprise? I sure think so!
Are you ready for dinner tonight? It’s time to make this crowd pleaser.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Ragu. The opinions and text are all mine.
- 12 oz Penne Pasta or Gluten-Free Penne Pasta
- 1 26 oz Jar of Traditional Ragu Sauce
- 12 oz Cooked & Thawed Shrimp, Tails Removed - if Preferred
- 1/2 Cup Breadcrumbs or Gluten-Free Breadcrumbs
- 1/4 Cup Crumbled Goat Cheese
- Prepare the pasta as instructed on the package.
- Drain pasta and return to the pot, then add in the ragu sauce.
- Stir this well.
- Once well stired, pour into a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Place thawed shrimp on top of the pasta.
- Top with the breadcrumbs and the cheese.
- Place in the oven on broil for 5-10 minutes until nicely toasted.