Make this Sheet Pan Sausage and Vegetables in less than 20 minutes, great for a weeknight meal!
Sheet Pan Sausage and Vegetables is a great simple meal to make for a busy weeknight. This recipe takes just a few quick minutes with a mix of vegetables and smoked sausage.
This recipe is going to be made with Smoked Sausage Rope, it can be a smoked sausage or smoked turkey sausage.
Tips for Making Sheet Pan Sausage and Vegetables:
This dish is going to be made with already-cooked sausage along with baby potatoes and frozen, sliced green beans.
Just a bit of seasoned salt to give it some enhanced flavor and dinner will be ready in mere minutes.
The sausage needs to be sliced in about quarter-sized rounds, then you can also slice it in half again if you prefer.
If you have fresh from the garden green beans, then you can always snap those and use those in this. We like to use baby potatoes because they are smaller and easier to make more bite-size, but you can cut regular-sized potatoes down as well.
If you need to make this without additional salt, you can easily use a No-Salt Added Seasoning such as Dash Seasonings. That is what I typically will use when trying to keep the sodium lower.
Once all the vegetables and sausage are ready to go, line a sheet pan with foil and olive oil spray.
Evenly place all the ingredients on the sheet pan and give it a coat of olive oil spray along with your seasonings.
Then this will be baked at 400*F for 20 minutes.
What do you serve this with?
This can be served as is, or you can also top it over cooked rice as well.
Can you make this gluten-free?
The ingredients we use are naturally gluten-free, which makes this an easy gluten-free meal.
Remember though that all brands are different so always be sure to check the ingredients first to be sure they meet your dietary needs.
Time for dinner!
Sheet Pan Sausage and Vegetables
- 14 Oz Fully Smoked Sausage Rope or Turkey Sausage Rope
- 1 1/2 Lbs Baby Potatoes (Halved)
- 1 10oz Bag Frozen and Cut Green Beans
- 1 Tbsp Seasoned Salt
- 1 Olive Oil Spray
- Preheat oven to 400*F.
- Wash and cut the potatoes in half.
- Using cooked sausage, cut it into small quarter-sized slices. Then, if you want you can cut them in half again, think semi-circle.
- Line a sheet pan with foil, then spray with olive oil spray.
- Add the sausage, potatoes, and green beans to the sheet pan.
- Evenly coat with seasoned salt.
- Add a coat of olive oil spray.
- Bake at 400*F for 20 minutes, turning at least once throughout cooking time.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to tag #mommyhatescoooking on Instagram and follow for more @momhatescooking
Leave A Reply!