Seared Pork Loin with Veggies is a lighter way to do dinner!
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HeatAndEat #CollectiveBias
When I am planning out meals for our dinners each week, I always make sure to plan enough for leftovers. My main reasoning behind this is so that my husband can easily have a lunch to take with him to work the next day. Of course, he loves to eat out but taking a lunch is much more budget friendly. We’ve gone round and round about it and have tried to strike up a compromise with a few days to eat out and a few days to take lunch.
Recently I was introduced to a new product that is saving my sanity when it comes to him taking lunches called, Reynolds™ heat & eat disposable containers. The headache I have with lunches going to my husband’s work is that my containers never seem to make their way back. There was a time when a man at his past job actually loaded up a bag with all his containers.
I’m not kidding when I say that at least 30+ containers came home in that bag. He can never seem to remember his containers. Now with Reynolds™ heat & eat disposable containers these are a safe alternative to plastic containers and can easily be placed in the microwave to be re-heated.
They are heat and leak resistant and made with renewable materials. The BPA-Free Plastic lids snap shut to prevent messy leaks and even better they are recyclable.
I decided to test them out with these Seared Pork Loin Chops with Veggies. They worked like a charm to keep this dish tasting fresh even being leftovers and my husband was able to eat, toss his container, and come home to a happy wife…not frustrated because the container didn’t come home!
Now are you ready for this delicious dinner, plus take it right on to work too!
Be sure to pick yours up at Target today!
Enjoy this Seared Pork Loin with Veggies!
Seared Pork Loin Chops with Veggies
- 4 Pork Loin Chops
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Garlic Salt
- 2 Medium Sized Sweet Potates Quartered
- 1 Sweet Onion Diced
- 1 Green Pepper Sliced
- In a large skillet, spray it with non-sticking cooking spray, then add about a tablespoon of olive oil to coat the pan.
- Add a dash of garlic salt to the oil.
- Turn the heat to medium-high and cook each pork loin chop on both sides for about 5-7 minutes or until well done. Then, set aside.
- After the pork loin chops are complete, add in additional olive oil and the sweet potatoes.
- Let these cook for about 10 minutes until slightly soft.
- Add in the remaining veggies and simmer for an additional 10 minutes until soft.
- At this point, add additional garlic salt to taste and mix.
- Plate the pork chops served with the veggies on top.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to tag #mommyhatescoooking on Instagram and follow for more @momhatescooking
Leave A Reply!