This past week, I needed a quick dinner using just what I had on hand! That tends to happen when we run into extra weeks in the month. I try to use up all that we have instead of spending more on groceries at the store.
This proved to be a fabulous recipe to use up what we had, and it was also so tasty it’ll be part of our menu! I do think everyone needs some version of a hash recipe to use because it comes in handy on quick dinner nights!
Let’s get on to this tasty recipe!
I hope you enjoy this easy recipe!
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.
- 1 Lb Ground Breakfast Sausage
- 4 Grated Potatoes cooked and browned
- 1 Jalapeno Diced
- 1/2 Cup Yellow Onion Diced
- 1 Tsp Chili Powder
- 2 Eggs Cooked and Scrambled
- Be sure that you have your grated potatoes already cooked and slightly browned. Do the same for the eggs, have them scrambled.
- Set those aside and cook the sausage on medium heat until it's well done. At this point, I did not drain mine.
- Add in the potatoes, jalapeno, onion, chili powder, and eggs to the sausage. Stir this up and let it simmer in the skillet for about 5 minutes until it is all heated through.
- Serve up a plate!