Sit back and enjoy this Rosemary Chicken Salad with Pepperidge Farm® Harvest Blends bread along with a delicious Honey & Brie Topped Toast. This post is sponsored by Pepperidge Farm in conjunction with Blog Meets Brand and I have been compensated for my participation. All opinions are my own.
Have you ever tried a bread so delicious you just cannot go back to your ‘regular’ bread? Well, that is how my family feels about Harvest Blends from Pepperidge Farm. My husband has already told me that I’m going to be buying it regularly.
It was actually pretty timely that we tried this bread because he kept telling me that a co-worker always brought these delicious sandwiches with ‘fancy’ bread to work while he had his PB&J. I told him that I was perfectly capable of making him a deli quality sandwich as was he, but he had to actually do it. He told me the first thing we needed was different bread, then our Harvest Blends arrived. That just happened to be the perfect timing.
Pepperidge Farm has introduced Harvest Blends that consist of Seeded, Sprouted, and Ancient Grains.
I’ve been experimenting with sandwiches on this bread all week. He really loved the turkey, cheese, and rainbow chard. Then, our favorite though, Rosemary Chicken Salad.
This chicken salad is one of those you can quickly whip together before work or the evening before too. It includes less than 6 ingredients and that includes the bread too. That makes for a delicious ‘fancy’ sandwich to get your lunch started. My husband packs his lunch most days so sandwiches are a go-to for him. Now, we’ve taken our sandwiches to a whole new level.
After I made the Rosemary Chicken Salad, I decided to try some toast too with the Harvest Blends. I opted to top the toast with Brie and Honey. Have you ever tried cheese and honey? It’s so incredible. I went on a honey trip last year and that was the first time I had ever put together cheese and honey. My life has never been the same since…just saying.
Top your Harvest Blends toast with Brie and drizzle it with honey, then take a bite. Delicious!
Are you ready for lunch now? I sure am!
Be sure to find even more recipes with Pepperidge Farm on their website now.
Rosemary Chicken Salad (Ninja Foodi)
- 3 Cups Cooked and Shredded Chicken
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Green Onions
- 1/2 Cup Plain Fat Free Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Light Mayo
- 1 Tsp Dried Rosemary
- 1/2 Tsp Dill Weed
- 1 Tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/8 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 Lemon, Juiced (Squeezed)
- Almonds or Pecans, Optional
- Sliced Grapes, Optional
- Bread or Crossiants (Gluten-Free or Regular)
- Begin by cooking the chicken and shredding it if not already. If you are making this in the Ninja Foodi, add the boneless chicken breast or thighs to the wire rack inside the pot of the Ninja Foodi along with 1 cup of water. Cook in high pressure for 10 minutes, quickly release the pressure, and shred the chicken. Let the chicken rest in the fridge for about 30 minutes to chill.
- Combine the cooked chicken, green onions, yogurt, mayo, rosemary, dill weed, mustard, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Squeeze the juice of 1/2 a lemon into the mixture as well. Mix up well and coat the chicken.
- Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes or more until ready to serve.
- Serve with crackers, bread or on a croissant.