One thing I love to do is bread my own chicken tenders. Why do I love this? Well, first off it’s much healthier and tasty that way and secondly I can eat the breading when I do it myself. I have the option to use gluten free products to make the breading or I can make it regular too if I’m having guests over that may not want gluten free.
I no longer have the luxury of ordering breaded nuggets or tenders at the local restaurants so making them at home is the best option, plus it’s probably the healthiest option for everyone!
I love the flavor that the ranch brings to these tenders, my husband swears it’s absolutely perfect with a side of honey mustard! I have to say I agree, they are delicious plus kid friendly at least most of the time. My son still would rather not eat than eat chicken tenders but for most kids they are kid friendly!
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.
Ranch Breaded Chicken Tenders
- 8 Chicken Tenders
- 2 Eggs Beaten
- 1 Package Ranch Dry Seasoning
- 1/2 Cup Plain Bread Crumbs or Gluten Free Bread Crumbs
- Makes 8
- Preheat the oven to 350*.
- In a small bowl, place the eggs in and beat or whisk them well.
- In a separate bowl mix together the ranch seasoning and the bread crumbs.
- Dip each tender into the egg mixture then immediately coat with the breading mixture. Place them on a wire rack.
- Bake these in the oven for 45 minutes or until well done and browned.