Make an easy meal in about 30 minutes with these Ranch Breaded Chicken Tenders, which are also simple to make gluten-free!
Ranch Breaded Chicken Tenders are my go-to paired with Air Fryer French Fries, the perfect 30-minute meal!
If you want an Air Fryer alternative, then check out these Air Fryer Ranch Breaded Chicken Tenders too!
These crispy, golden nuggets of chicken goodness are not only incredibly easy to make but also bursting with zesty ranch flavor. Are you sold, yet? These are fabulous!
How do you make these Gluten-Free?
These chicken tenders are easy to make gluten-free with a swap of flour. It’s best to use gluten-free all-purpose flour.
This will need to be a 1:1 swap. We almost always use Better Batter, but Cup 4 Cup and King Arthur work well too.
Another swap will be to use gluten-free breadcrumbs instead of regular breadcrumbs.
It’s also necessary to use a gluten-free ranch seasoning too. We have been able to use the store-bought; however, if that is an issue use this Homemade Ranch Seasoning.
Tips for Making Ranch Breaded Chicken Tenders:
If you want these to be a little bit more crispy and golden, use olive oil spray to crisp them up a bit. It’s best to just open up the oven take a peak inside and add a nice coat of olive oil cooking spray.
This makes them nice and crisp.
After baking, these will also be set under the broil for about 5 minutes, this will get them crispy on the outside.
The chicken needs to reach an internal temperature of 165°F to be considered done.
Personally, I do not flip these during cooking time. I’ve found the breading stays on more when not flipped until fully cooked, but it is vital to use a nonstick cooking spray or parchment paper.
What should Ranch Breaded Chicken Tenders be served with?
Either of these sauces works well with this recipe.
Ranch Breaded Chicken Tenders
- 8 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Tenderloins
- 1/2 Cup Gluten Free All-Purpose Flour or Regular Flour
- 2 Whole Eggs Beaten
- 1 Package Ranch Dry Seasoning
- 1/2 Cup Plain Breadcrumbs or Gluten Free Breadcrumbs
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or nonstick baking spray and set aside.
- In a small bowl, place the eggs in and beat or whisk them well.
- In another bowl or shallow pan, add in the flour.
- In a separate bowl mix together the ranch seasoning and the bread crumbs.
- Dip each tender into the flour, shake off, then coat with egg, shake off, and coat with breadcrumbs. Place on the baking sheet.
- Bake at 375°F for 20-25 minutes.
- Before removing, turn on BROIL on LOW for 5 minutes to crisp them up.
- The internal temperature should be at least 165°F to be considered done.
- Remove and serve.
- If you want them a bit more golden coat with olive oil cooking spray.