Quick & Easy Caramel Apple Pancakes are a great breakfast option!
Fall means caramel apples, lots and lots of caramel apples. I have been craving caramel apples a lot this fall more than pumpkin, and that is just plain crazy for me.
One thing my family loves is homemade pancakes. I decided to whip up a batch with a little bit of caramel and apples added to them. Sounds pretty fantastic with a cup of my favorite Caramel Apple Nut coffee, right? I thought so!
I actually used a mix for these, so they are incredibly easy. If you prefer homemade follow this recipe for Chocolate Chip Pancakes, but skip the chocolate chips and add in caramel and apples.
My husband and son LOVED these, my daughter even enjoyed them too. My son’s only complaint is that caramel is sticky, which means it makes him sticky too. I can live with that!
Are you ready for a delicious fall breakfast treat? Enjoy these Caramel Apple Pancakes!
Happy Pancake Eating!
Have you visited our Products list? Be sure and check out Mommy Hates Cooking Products and Services.
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.
Caramel Apple Pancakes
- 1 Prepared Box Mix of Pancakes I used 1 Cup of Mix for these, plus the additional ingredients on the package.
- 1 Apple Thinly Sliced
- 1/4 Cup Sliced Caramel Candies or Caramel Bits
- Prepare the mix with additional ingredients according to the package instructions.
- Add in the apple and caramels, mix well.
- Spray a griddle or skillet with baking spray and warm up to medium heat.
- Add about 1/4 cup of pancake batter to the griddle for each pancake.
- Cook on one side until the batter begins to bubble, then flip over and cook until done. This typically just takes 2-3 minutes.
- This makes 6-8.
- Serve with caramel syrup or regular syrup.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to tag #mommyhatescoooking on Instagram and follow for more @momhatescooking
Leave A Reply!