It’s time to celebrate FRiYAY on Disney Junior this summer with an all-NEW line up featuring a new show called, Puppy Dog Pals. In celebration of the new show let’s make this Puppy Dog Pals Chow Mix! This post is sponsored by Disney Junior; however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
It’s summer and that normally means that we are ALL looking for activities and things to do with the kids, right? Well, I don’t know about you but sometimes we just need a morning to relax a bit before we head out for the day. Thankfully, Disney Junior is featuring an all NEW FRiYAY lineup that features all new episodes of your favorite shows this summer. That means you can relax a bit while the kids enjoy a new show. These new episodes will be on between 6am-10am and they air on Disney Channel. I am certain the kids won’t want to miss these premieres. It’s honestly nice to be able to get ready while the kids enjoy a new episode. It allows me to get ready and have some downtime before we start our day. Is it that way for you too?
In celebration, I decided to get my kids in the kitchen with me to make this Puppy Dog Pals Chow Mix. We all love Puppy Chow, right? So I decided to add a few extras to it. One of the first episodes of Puppy Dog Pals is all about an underwater adventure, so we added some fish to ours to give it an underwater theme. Then, we added some marshmallows and fish shaped pretzels too. My kids not only enjoyed making this but eating it and getting ready for the episode too!
This was such a fun summer activity and something to cross off our summer bucket list. We had cooking and making treats together on ours, is it on yours? Then, after a tasty treat they can watch a new episode of Puppy Dog Pals too!
It was a fun summer day and easy too, which is exactly what we needed.
Now, it’s time to enjoy a new Disney Junior show! They will first air on Disney Channel during the Disney Junior morning block, but will soon be on the Disney Junior channel too. I know that’s a favorite for my kids.
Enjoy this Puppy Dog Pals Chow Mix plus new episodes of Puppy Dog Pals this FRiYAY on Disney Channel!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Disney Junior.
Puppy Dog Pals Chow Mix
- 3 Cups Corn Squares Cereal
- 1/2 Cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/8 Cup Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 Cup Powdered Sugar
- Fish Shaped Pretzels
- Fish Shaped Gummy Candies
- Begin by making the puppy chow. To do this, heat the chocolate chips and butter in a microwave safe bowl for 1 minute. Then stir and heat an additional 30 seconds until it's melted. Be sure to be careful removing as it will be hot.
- Place the cereal in a large bowl and pour the melted chocolate over it stirring it up and combining it well.
- Place the chocolate covered cereal into a plastic sealed bag and toss with the powdered sugar, making sure that the cereal is well coated.
- Place the coated cereal in a clean bowl along with the remaining ingredients, combine, and serve.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to tag #mommyhatescoooking on Instagram and follow for more @momhatescooking
Leave A Reply!