I know it’s summer and over 100* outside, but I’m dreaming of fall and pumpkin! I saw this canned pumpkin staring at me in the pantry and decided it was time for some pumpkin muffins. My husband likes to refer to these as mini pumpkins because they definitely take on the orange color.
My son especially loves these, I’m not sure if it’s noticeable, but the left muffin has a little bite taken out of it. He took that out of the plate while I was taking the picture, took a bite and placed it ever so carefully back for me. He had to just taste it first.
Have a wonderful morning and enjoy this delicious treat!
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 3/4 Cup of Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 15 oz Can of Pumpkin
- 1/2 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 375*.
- In a large bowl begin to mix together all ingredients except the pumpkin and chocolate chips, once mixed add in the canned pumpkin, then the chocolate chips. Continue mixing until combined.
- Spray muffin tins with non stick baking spray, then pour in the mixture into each muffin tin. I typically use about 2 tbsp and this ends up making 1 1/2 dozen muffins.
- These will bake on 375* for 15-20 minutes.