As Halloween is just around the corner, I thought I would get festive with the Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry! I fell in love with these beautiful pastries after making the Inside Out Caramel Apples. They are so pliable to work with and perfect for creating different patterns and designs with food.
These are simple to make using two pastry shells which is one box of the puff pastry. Then, I simply used cookie cutters to make the shapes. I filled them with pizza toppings, such as sauce, pepperoni and cheese. Then, I cut out more shapes with the cookie cutters to make the top layer and sealed them!
Next it was time to bake them for just a few short minutes, then they came out perfectly with a nice flaky crust!
Next up, I decided to decorate mine with a few sprinkles and icing because who says that pizza can not have icing?
These would be cute to take to a Halloween party or to make for the kids and family. I have one little boy who was ecstatic to dig in!
After a few pictures, he simply could not take the pressure! He loved every last bite!
Now let’s get on to this easy recipe!
Enjoy this fun recipe and be sure to follow along with more Puff Pastry ideas over on Facebook!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post with Pepperidge Farm®. I was provided with compensation for my time and work involved with this post and recipe. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Puff Pastry Halloween Pizza
- 1 Box Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Sheets 2 Sheets
- Pizza Sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Optional: Your favorite pizza toppings
- Icing and Sprinkles
- Cookie Cutters
- Begin by preheating the oven to 350*. Also, be sure that your puff pastry sheets are unrolled and thawed out.
- Next, cut out your shapes using the cookie cutters and place them on a greased cookie sheet. I was able to make 6 pizzas with large Halloween cookie cutters. You may need to roll out the excess dough to make more.
- Once they are on the cookie sheet, top them with the pizza sauce, pepperoni and cheese.
- Now, take the other pastry shell and cut out the same shapes, then place the matching shape on top of the prepared pizza. Use a fork to seal around the edges.
- Bake these at 350* for 10-15 minutes or until nice and brown on top.
- Let them cool then decorate as you wish.