Preparing for a Backyard BBQ with Scotch-Brite Brand is a great way to get started for the season!
I am a compensated 3M-sponsored blogger. Opinions are my own and additional products used in the project were selected by me.
As we go from summer on into fall, our outdoor living area gets used even more. We tend to practically live out there when it comes to dinnertime and parties.
My husband loves to make full meals out on the grill or smoke delicious meats in his smoker. That means that we have to continue to keep both the grill and our outdoor table clean and ready for dinner or dinner parties.
Last time I checked football season is coming up too and that always means grilling foods to watch during the game too. Does it at your house?
In order to keep our grill and our patio table clean, I thought I would share with you these 6 Simple Tricks to making your outdoor area shine.
The best way to do this is with the Scotch-Brite Extreme Scrub Sponge and Soap-Dispensing Dishwand. We need sparkling serving dishes, right?
The sponge resists bacterial odors and has 4x the scrubbing power of the next leading brand, ideal for heavy cleaning on a grill, while the dishwand is perfect for cleaning my serving dishes.
6 Simple Tricks to Making Your Outdoor Dining Area Shine
- Wipe Down the Outdoor Dining Table – Using the soft side of the Extreme Scrub Sponge and either water or soapy water, simply wipe down and clean the patio table. This will depend also on the surface of your table.
- Spray the Outdoor Table with a Disinfecting Spray – I also like to spray down the table with a disinfecting spray and carefully wipe it with a paper towel as well, just ensuring that I am getting all other germs or bacteria off the table.
- Clean out all Serving Dishes – We like to use heavy serving dishes for parties and simply use the Soap-Dispensing Dishwand to clean down the serving dishes either before or after the party to ensure they will be ready to use again for the next one.
- Clean the Grill Grates – The sponge is the perfect match for the grill grates. I use either soap or water along with the sponge and thoroughly clean the grates after each use. This can be done with an antibacterial soap as well along with water to get them cleaned well.
- Clean the Outside of the Grill – The soft side of the sponge can be used to shine up the outside of the grill. I do this with a little bit of water and give it a good wipe down. Just remember to use the soft side of the sponge for this.
- Empty & Clean the Grease Pan – Cleaning out the trap that catches the grease underneath the grates is also important. This can be done using either an actual grill brush or an Extreme Scrub Dishwand along with soap and water. It will easy break apart the grime that can get built up on there.
Using these simple tips, you will have a perfectly cleaned outdoor dining area for your guests this upcoming season. For more cleaning tips and tricks, check out the Cleaning Guides on the Scotch-Brite Brand website!
Are you ready for your next grilling party? It’s time to get to planning!