Enjoy fall in the kitchen with the family and this delicious Pork Chops with Apple-Onion Sauce. Sponsored post by Mirum Shopper. All opinions are my own.
As we head into fall and throughout the winter season as well, we tend to be in the kitchen a lot. I love making delicious dishes such as these Pork Chops with Apple-Onion Sauce, it’s absolutely perfection. My kids have grown up with the kitchen and cooking being an integral part in their lives because it is in mine. That means a lot of our time together is also spent in the kitchen. My daughter is already grasping some of the basic cooking skills and I’ve been working to branch out new skills with my son.
He’s recently started to help me with boiling pasta and gathering ingredients as well, it’s something he enjoys. We started out making these delicious pork chops and used the Knorr Chicken Flavor Pasta Sides, but we also made some of the Alfredo Pasta Side too, my husband and kids love them both so it made sense to make some extra! Plus, right now at Target you can Buy 3 and Get 1 Free! That covers several products, perfect for fall cooking.
My son and I spent the afternoon cooking a variety of products and then whipped up dinner too. It was a great way to help him get acquainted with cooking, plus a good way to bond and share stories together. I think naturally when we think of having some one on one time with our kids it immediately adds up, it’s hard to find things to do that don’t always cost money or extra, but getting in the kitchen and cooking or baking together is the perfect way to spend time together on a budget too!
By using Knorr products, we were able to create a flavorful meal and the apples gave the pork chops such a wonderful flavor. It gave just the right amount of sweetness!
Are you ready for a delicious fall meal? Then, it’s time to head to Target and stock up on the Buy 3, Get 1 FREE on select Unilever food and Ice Cream brands.
Pork Chops with Apple-Onion Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 Bone-In or Boneless Pork Chops
- 1 1/2 Cups Apple Juice
- 2 Apples Cored and Sliced
- 1 Package Knorr® French Onion Recipe Mix
- 1 Tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat and brown chops, turning once. Remove chops and set aside.
- Stir apple cider, apples, Knorr® French Onion recipe mix and vinegar into same skillet. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low. Return chops to skillet and simmer covered 10 minutes or until chops are done. Serve with hot Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor.