As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Are you enjoying summer? I know that we are! I’ve been trying to keep my kids busy with activities each day. The hardest part for me has been finding a balance in activities between my son and daughter that both of them can enjoy. My daughter is still a little bit too little for many activities, and she has to come home to take naps.
On top of finding that balance, another thing I have been doing is trying to make some different foods for my son to try. Now, granted he loves pizza so this isn’t necessarily different but the method is. These Pizza Quesadillas are so easy to make for lunch, my daughter loves them too.
I am actually pretty happy to find this recipe from Cooking Light because I can easily pack these in my son’s lunch for school this year. It gives him something else he’ll eat besides his normal foods. Plus, he isn’t much of a sandwich kid so this is the perfect alternative.
Are you ready to try these Pizza Quesadillas? Add them to your lunch menu this week!
Disclosure: I am a blogging partner with Cooking Light; however, this is not a compensated post.
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 4 8 inch Flour Tortillas
- 1 1/2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 12 Turkey Pepperonis
- 1 Cup Marinara Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- Brush canola oil over a pan and place the tortillas on the pan.
- Sprinkle cheese over each tortilla, and divide the pepperoni among tortillas.
- Top each with additional cheese.
- Bake at 400° for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and carefully fold each tortilla in half.
- Bake an additional 10 minutes or until browned and crisp, turning after 5 minutes.
- Serve with marinara.