As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
This dish is perfect for kids of all ages!
- 1 16 oz box of Medium Shell Pasta or Tinkyada Gluten Free Pasta
- 1 14 oz Jar of Pizza Sauce
- 1 10 oz Can of Diced Tomatoes
- 1 8 oz Can of Tomato Sauce
- 1 Package of Pepperoni
- 1 Tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/2 Cup of Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Boil the pasta as instructed on package in a large stock pot. Once it’s drained, return back to stock pot.
- Pour in the pizza sauce, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, 20-25 pepperoni torn into small pieces, and garlic salt into the pot. Stir this all together until it is well coated.
- Next, pour this mixture into a 9 x 13 casserole dish. I top off the noodles with whole pepperoni slices and then cheese.
- This will bake in the oven for 15 minutes until the cheese is melted.
We just started to introduce tomato based foods to my son, and he was in love with this. I thought he was going to try and lick the plate! This is definitely kid friendly!