As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
I used my Mexican Stuffed Peppers recipe for this then I just carved out the face of the pumpkin. I carved out the face after I baked the peppers which next time I will carve it before since it was a bit difficult after.
These would make the perfect addition to a Halloween style dinner party this year! I am positive the guest will LOVE them!
Have you visited our Products list? Be sure and check out Mommy Hates Cooking Products and Services.
- 6 Orange Bell Peppers
- 1 Lb Ground Beef, Cooked and Drained
- 1 Taco Seasoning Packet or Gluten Free Taco Seasoning
- 1 Cup Cooked Rice
- 3 Green Onions, sliced
- 1 Cup Corn
- Shredded Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- After you cook the ground beef add in the taco seasoning as instructed on the package. Once this is done, then add in the rice, onions, and corn mixing this well.
- Slice the top off the peppers and clean out the inside, then stuff them with seasoning. This amount will make enough for 6 peppers; however, I typically use 4 and then save the remaining stuffing for nachos.
- Top these with cheese and bake for 30 minutes in the oven. Let cool for a few minutes then carve out the pumpkin face.
- Serve these plain or topped with salsa.