Way back when I started this site, one of the first recipes I tried was Pizza Cups! At the time, my son had just started eating solid foods and these were one of my favorites and his. Now a few years later, he still enjoys these.
This time though since he refuses to eat veggies I had to sneak some in. When I made these, I added some fresh spinach to the food processor and chopped it up extra fine to add to the pizza cups. At first, he ate it and was so excited about it. Then, I found a half eaten pizza cup because he didn’t want to eat the green stuff. Figures, right?
Well…mommy outsmarted him for now!
The next time he ate one, I told him that it was Batman Juice. Yes, I know…it makes no sense. To him though? He loved it! He wants to have muscles and be strong like Batman, so he ate it up. He continued to ask for them for over a week because he wanted his muscles to be big. He would keep telling me, “Mommy, I just love my Batman Juice.”
I was doing a victory dance inside…the little things!
Happy Pizza Cup Eating!
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.
Pepperoni & Spinach Pizza Cups
- 1 Prepared Pizza Dough
- 1/4 Cup Spinach Finely Chopped
- Pizza Sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Begin by cutting the pizza dough into small squares and place them in a greased muffin tin, stretch to fit.
- Next add your sauce and toppings. Then, add on enough cheese to cover them.
- (Amounts of toppings will vary depending on how much you use.)
- Baked at 375* for 15 minutes or until slightly browned.
- Makes 1 Dozen.