As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Make a fun and easy meal or treat for the kids with these Pepperoni Pizza Rolls!
This recipe is probably one that has been around as long as the crescent roll has been around! These Pepperoni Pizza Rolls make great snacks for kids or even lunch items for kids.
How do you make Pepperoni Pizza Rolls?
I love them as much as I love these Pepperoni & Spinach Pizza Cups.
I love how easy these are to make, plus you can pack them full of your favorite items. The big thing to keep in mind when making these is not to use too much sauce.
I use too much often which means lots of it comes running out. They still taste just as great, but they may be a bit messier than necessary.
I like to top ours with a little bit of brushed olive oil and roasted garlic salt.
My kids can nearly eat the entire plate of these in seconds!!
Are you ready for this easy treat? These are great for lunches as we head back to school too!
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.
- 1 8 oz Can of Crescent Rolls
- 16 Slices of Turkey Pepperoni
- 1 Cup of Pizza Sauce
- 1/2 Cup of Mozzarella Cheese
- Olive Oil
- Roasted Garlic Salt
- Preheat the oven to 375*.
- Roll out each crescent roll onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Place evenly on each crescent roll the pizza sauce, pepperoni, and top it with cheese.
- Roll up the crescent starting at the largest end.
- Brush olive oil over each crescent roll.
- Sprinkle the Roasted Garlic Salt over each roll, about 1/8 Tsp on each.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until browned on top.