Pepperoni Pizza Pasta is a great way to do dinner!
I first shared Pizza Pasta several years ago when I had just started this blog. At the time it was a regular meal that I made frequently. Now, I do still make it from time to time, but we make it a bit different now. I have found that pizza pasta can be made with a variety of toppings and flavors just as if you were making an actual pizza.
This is one of my favorite things to make because generally my kids LOVE it and I like that I can really use what I have on hand. This particular time, I used pizza sauce, tomato sauce, pepperoni, and fresh veggies. I also topped it with a blend of Italian cheese. It was pure perfection for dinner and simple for a hot summer day!
What types of pizza toppings do you love? Just take those toppings and add them right into this pasta and it will give you that same great flavor in a pasta dish!
Ready for dinner? It’s time to eat up!
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.
Pepperoni Pizza Pasta
- 1 12 oz Package of Pasta or Gluten Free Pasta
- 1 Green Bell Pepper Sliced
- 1/4 Cup Sweet Onion Diced
- 1/4 Cup Black Olives Sliced
- 1/2 Cup Thinly Sliced Pepperoni
- 1 14 oz Jar of Pizza Sauce
- 1 8 oz Can of Tomato Sauce
- Shredded Italian Cheese
- Prepare the pasta as instructed on the package and drain, then return to the pot.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat up a greased skillet to medium-high heat and saute the pepper and onion for about 5-10 minutes until soft.
- Add the pepper, onion, and olives to the pasta along with the pepperoni.
- Stir in the sauces until it is well coated.
- Pour it into a casserole dish then evenly top with cheese.
- Place the dish under the broiler for 5 minutes on low until the cheese is melted.