Make the most delicious and easiest dessert with this No-Bake Jello Pie, simple to make gluten-free too!
It’s nearly summer, we are just about officially out of school…although as we all know the past few months school has been much different. Anyone else that needs a break? I’ll raise both my hands.
In the midst of that though one of the best things about summer is all that fresh fruit. Strawberries are in season and they are the perfect addition to this No-Bake Jello Pie. It can also be made with some blueberries too, it’s a great versatile recipe.
We decided though to use strawberries for this No-Bake Jello Pie. My sister actually brings this to most of our family events regularly, it’s a family favorite and easy to make gluten-free too if that’s a need.
What do you need for No-Bake Jello Pie?
- Graham Cracker Crust
- Strawberry Gelatin (Jello)
- Whipped Topping (Cool Whip)
That’s it, just a few simple ingredients and you are all set to make this No-Bake Jello Pie!
How do you make Gluten-Free No-Bake Jello Pie?
To make Gluten-Free No-Bake Jello Pie the only thing you need to do is use a gluten-free graham cracker crust.
There are a few options for this, you can either make your own gluten-free graham cracker crust or you can purchase a store-bought gluten-free crust.
I typically can find the store-bought version at Walmart or our local store; however, if you have gluten-free graham crackers it’s just as easy to make it yourself too.
It’s very simple as that should be the only swap you need to make this gluten-free.
Tips for making No-Bake Jello Pie:
If you use a homemade graham cracker crust, they are usually a little bit bigger than the store-bought version, so you may end up with another serving out of it.
If you do a homemade version, you can also use your own pie dish too.
Be sure to let the pie fully chill before serving. It’s also perfect to top it with some additional whipped topping and strawberries, it makes it look simply beautiful.
This is a wonderful addition to your outdoor summer dinner, it’s an easy dessert that the kids can help make too!
Enjoy this No-Bake Jello Pie!
If you enjoy this pie, be sure to check out this No-Bake Chocolate Cookie Pudding Pie, also easy to make gluten-free too.
No-Bake Jello Pie (Gluten-Free)
- 1 Gluten-Free or Regular Graham Cracker Crust Store-Bought or Homemade
- 2/3 Cup Boiling Water
- 1 Box 3oz Strawberry Gelatin or Jello
- 1/2 Cup Cold Water + 1/2 Cup Ice Cubes
- 1 Tub 8oz Cool Whip or Whipped Topping
- 1 Cup Strawberries Chopped
- Strawberries and Blueberries Optional Topping
- Additional Whipped Topping to Decorate
- Begin by boiling the water if not already boiling.
- Stir the boiling water into the gelatin mix (jello). Stir at least 2 minutes until the gelatin is dissolved.
- Add ice cubes to the cold water to make 1 Cup, the amount of ice will vary to make 1 cup. Stir into the gelatin mixture.
- Stir until thickened, remove any unmelted ice cubes.
- Add whipped topping with a whisk until it's well blended.
- Stir in the chopped strawberries.
- Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
- Spoon the filling into the crust and chill for 6 hours or overnight.
- Decorate with additional whipped topping and berries.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to tag #mommyhatescoooking on Instagram and follow for more @momhatescooking
Comments & Reviews
Mary Gray says
My son’s family is gluten free, and I love to cook for them.