Make these easy Ninja Foodi Spicy Chicken Wings in just about 20 minutes in the Air Fryer or Ninja Foodi!
Get ready for game day with some Ninja Foodi Spicy Chicken Wings.
These spicy wings are a variation of these Air Fryer Chicken Wings and a great option to give your party a little kick!
These wings are made using the air crisp function of the Ninja Foodi, but they can also be made in an Air Fryer too.
Variations of Ninja Foodi Spicy Chicken Wings:
These wings can be made a few ways, the way I’m showing you is breading it first. This gives it an outer breading layer that is seasoned flour.
If you prefer to not do a breading, simply skip the flour step and move right along to air frying the wings and then coating with the sauce.
This means you can choose if you want to bread or not, totally up to you!
This particular recipe combines buffalo sauce, sriracha sauce, and barbecue sauce into one great-tasting sauce with a little kick.
If you want them even spicier, add extra sriracha sauce.
Can you cook frozen chicken wings in the Ninja Foodi?
YES! In the Ninja Foodi, you can cook frozen chicken wings, but you will need to defrost them first using the Pressure Cooker function of the Ninja Foodi.
In order to defrost these, you would put them in the pot of the Ninja Foodi using the wire trivet, then add in 1/2 cup of water and pressure cook on high pressure for 5 minutes.
Once the pressure is up, quickly release the pressure by turning the nozzle to VENT.
That’s all you need to do so that they are defrosted, then you can carefully remove them and move along with the remaining steps.
Be sure to check out this recipe as well for Ninja Foodi Buffalo Wings, perfect to pair with these Spicy Wings!
Ninja Foodi Spicy Chicken Wings
- 8-12 Chicken Wings Flats, and Drumettes
- 2 Cups Gluten-Free or Regular Flour
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Pepper
- 1 Tsp Paprika
- 1/3 Cup Barbecue Sauce
- 2 Tsp Sriracha
- 1/3 Cup Buffalo Sauce
- 4 Tbsp Melted Butter
- Prepare a bowl with flour, salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Dip each wing into the flour mixture and shake off the excess.
- Once the excess is shaken off, place each one into the basket of the Ninja Foodi.
- Cook using the Air Crisp function at 390*F for 20 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches at least 165*F.
- While these are cooking, prepare a bowl with the barbecue sauce, sriracha, buffalo sauce, and melted butter. Mix this together well until smooth.
- Once the chicken wings are done, coat with the sauce mixture and let rest for about 2-5 minutes.
- Serve with dipping sauce if preferred.
- Note – this can be made without the breading, if you prefer it without breading, skip the flour steps. Just cook the wings without breading for 20 minutes then dip in the sauce.