Get ready for a party with your favorite dip, Ninja Foodi Spicy Chicken Dip!
Every party needs a tasty spicy dip, right? It’s just a must, especially on game days and the holidays.
If you are looking for a great dip that doesn’t use the Ninja Foodi, this Dill Dip is hands down my favorite! If you need a dip with some kick though, then today I have you covered!
If you want to make a dip similar to this but not in the Ninja Foodi, be sure to try this Healthy Buffalo Chicken Dip. It will hit the spot!
Tips for Making Ninja Foodi Spicy Chicken Dip:
This is going to use multiple functions of your Ninja Foodi, so be sure that you are using a multi-cooker.
The first step will be to pressure-cook the chicken with the hot sauce, which you could even use a little buffalo sauce mixed in too if you prefer.
You can also use already-cooked chicken or rotisserie as well if you wanted to skip that step entirely.
Once your chicken is fully cooked and shredded, it’s all about the CHEESE!
It is VERY important that you lower the heat and follow the instructions closely so that the cheese will melt properly.
I suggest using the blocks of cheese and shredding them yourself as well at home. If you buy pre-shredded cheese, remember that they have an anti-sticking agent that is added, which makes them not melt as easily either.
How long does Ninja Foodi Spicy Dip last?
This dip can be stored in an airtight container for up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
To warm it up, just put it in the air fryer at 320*F for about 4-5 minutes.
Due to the number of dairy products, I would not suggest freezing it because it will not reheat properly.
What should you serve it with?
This is great served with carrots, celery, pretzels, pita chips, bagel chips, tortilla chips, and more!
It’s a naturally gluten-free dip, so you can easily serve it with gluten-free options too if needed!
More Ninja Foodi Dip Recipes:
You can even make some of your own Air Fryer Tortilla Chips too!
Ninja Foodi Spicy Chicken Dip
- 1 1/2 Pounds Chicken Breast (Boneless, Skinless)
- 2 Tbsp Ranch Dressing Powder (1 Envelope)
- 3/4 Cup Hot Sauce
- 8 oz Package of Cream Cheese, Room Temperature
- 1 Cup Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Sharp White Cheddar
- 1 Tbsp Gorgonzola Crumbles (Optional)
- Place the chicken breast into the inner pot of the Ninja Foodi (Gray Pot).
- Sprinkle the chicken with ranch dressing and pour the hot sauce over it.
- Put the Ninja Foodi on the PRESSURE setting and cook on high for 10 minutes, be sure the valve is in the sealed position.
- Let it naturally release (do nothing) for 2 minutes, then quick release by moving the valve to VENT.
- Take the chicken breast out and shred them, leave the sauce/broth in the pot.
- During this time, place the Ninja Foodi on SAUTE/SEAR mode and level 2. It is important that the mixture not get too hot so that the cream cheese does not separate.
- Add the cream cheese and mix until it's melted.
- Add in the shredded cheese and mix until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the shredded chicken and mix to coat.
- Place in a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle with Gorgonzola if preferred and serve.