Make a wonderful meal with this Ninja Foodi Risotto with a great Parmigiano flavor!
If you like making Ninja Foodi Rice then you will also love this wonderful Ninja Foodi Risotto.
Risotto is a wonderful dish that pairs well with a variety of proteins, such as grilled chicken or shrimp.
What is Risotto?
Risotto is a creamy rice dish that uses Arborio Rice. It has a saucy taste and texture, in this case, it is a Parmigiano sauce.
Arborio Rice is a must for Risotto. It’s wider and longer than other rice and although it’s starchy, it’s less than typical rice which leads to a smooth, creamy texture.
Tips for Making Ninja Foodi Risotto:
This Risotto is easy to adapt to your own personal taste and preference. For instance, if you want this spicy, you can easily add some crushed red pepper flakes to it.
If you want it to be more kid-friendly, add more cheese and celery seeds.
Risotto can be used as a side dish or a main meal topped with shrimp or salmon.
It’s also best served with additional cheese on top and fresh herbs.
This dish will be made using the STEAM CRISP Function of the Ninja Foodi. This means you need to be using a Ninja Foodi Multi-Cooker.
The gray pot will be used as well as the pressure cooker lid. The valve can either be opened or closed, it will not matter for this recipe.
The chicken broth used in this recipe will create steam that will cook the risotto and then it will be finished off with a nice baked texture.
How do you reheat Ninja Foodi Risotto?
This can be reheated in the microwave for 2-3 minutes at 50% power with a paper towel covering it. This is the best way to reheat it so that it does not overcook.
When you are storing it, it needs to be completely cooled and then stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Enjoy this wonderful Ninja Foodi Risotto!
Ninja Foodi Parmigiano Risotto
- 1 Cup Arborio Rice
- 2 Tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Ground Pepper
- 4 Cups Chicken Broth
- 2 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 1 Cup Fresh Grated Parmigiano (Divided)
- Pour the Arborio Rice into the pot of the Ninja Foodi.
- Add in the Italian Seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and ground pepper. Mix to combine.
- Add in the chicken broth and mix up to loosen up the rice.
- Place the cooking pot into the Ninja Foodi.
- Select the STEAM CRISP mode.
- Set the temperature to 400*F and time to 17 minutes. It will take about 10 minutes to come to temperature, it does not matter where the valve is set.
- Once the time is up, mix in the butter and 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Mix to combine. Serve with additional cheese on top.