As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Make a delicious Ninja Foodi Pumpkin Cheesecake with simple ingredients, plus it can even be made gluten-free too!
If you love a good cheesecake then Ninja Foodi Cheesecake is a must, but make it even better with this Ninja Foodi Pumpkin Cheesecake.
This cheesecake uses simple ingredients plus canned pumpkin and is simple to make and then store in the fridge until you are ready to serve it.
Tips for Making Ninja Foodi Pumpkin Cheesecake:
There are a few musts for making this cheesecake.
The first is that you absolutely need to use room temperature cream cheese and eggs, if they are not, the cheesecake will have chunks of cream cheese in it. That means it will not be smooth if you use even slightly cold eggs or cream cheese.
When I know that I’m going to make cheesecake, I lay out the cream cheese and eggs in the morning and basically let them sit out until the afternoon then I proceed with making this. That will keep your cheesecake batter nice and smooth.
This is best made with a 7-inch springform pan, this way you do not have to take it off the pan to serve it, simply release the sides.
It is best to freeze the crust before adding the cheesecake filling, this way it fully hardens and does not fall apart when you cut it to serve.
This cheesecake does need to be chilled before serving and adding the topping.
How do you make this gluten-free?
The only swap needed to make this a gluten-free cheesecake is to use gluten-free graham crackers. These are going to be crushed, you can use any gluten-free variety that you prefer.
Other than that, all the remaining ingredients should be naturally gluten-free but as always check all ingredients before using.
Enjoy this delicious Ninja Foodi Pumpkin Cheesecake!
- 1 Cup Graham Crackers or Gluten-Free Graham Crackers
- 2 Tsp Sugar
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp Melted Butter
- 2 8oz Cream Cheese, Room Temperature
- 2/3 Cup Sugar
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 2 Eggs, Room Temperature
- 1 Cup Pureed Pumpkin
- 2 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 1/2 Cups Water
- Combine the graham crackers, sugar, cinnamon, and butter.
- Press well into the bottom of a 7-inch springform pan.
- Freeze in the freezer for 15 minutes to set.
- While this is freezing, cream together the cream cheese, sugar, salt, vanilla, eggs, pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice to create the filling. It's EXTREMELY important that both the cream cheese and eggs are at room temperature. (See Note)
- Mix well until smooth.
- Pour into the frozen crust.
- Pour 1 1/2 cups water into the pot of the Ninja Foodi.
- Place the prepared cheesecake onto the wire trivet and be sure it's in the lowest position.
- Place it in the pot of the Ninja Foodi
- Secure the pressure cooker lid and move the nozzle to SEAL.
- Pressure cook on high for 35 minutes.
- Let it fully naturally release (DO NOTHING)
- Once it's fully released the steam, remove the lid.
- Carefully remove the cheesecake and let it cool for about 5-10 minutes.
- Place it in the fridge for 4+ hours to fully chill.
- Top with toppings of choice such as whipped cream and serve.
If you do not use room temperature cream cheese and eggs, the filling with have some cream cheese chunks and will not be smooth.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 386Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 115mgSodium: 360mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 1gSugar: 24gProtein: 6g