Make an easy pot of Ninja Foodi Hot Chocolate that is perfect for the winter season!
Get ready for the winter season with this easy Ninja Foodi Hot Chocolate.
If you are looking for a mix, check out my Hot Chocolate Mix Recipe. It’s great to make and give as gifts this season.
What type of Ninja Foodi do you need?
This recipe is made using the Ninja Foodi Multi-Cooker using the saute function.
The cooker that you use must have the saute function to make this recipe.
Tips for Making Ninja Foodi Hot Chocolate:
It’s best to use whole milk or 2% so that it’s more creamy, skim milk will work but will be more watery than the other choices.
This recipe also uses heavy cream, which would give it a creamy taste and texture. This is many times referred to as Heavy Whipping Cream at the store.
This is made using cocoa powder, not hot chocolate mix. Remember to purchase the correct cocoa powder, not hot chocolate mix when buying the ingredients.
Can you add flavors to the hot chocolate?
Flavors can be added to the hot chocolate and so can coffee too if you want to make it more of a mocha.
We like to add peppermint to ours to make Peppermint Hot Chocolate, it’s easy to mix and match the flavors if you prefer.
The base recipe will have vanilla added to it, so these would be added in addition to that.
Can you make this on the stovetop?
This recipe can be made the same way on medium heat in a saucepan. This recipe only uses the saute function of the multi-cooker so it is easy to make on the stovetop as well.
Pair this Ninja Foodi Hot Chocolate with your favorite holiday cookies!
Ninja Foodi Hot Chocolate
- 3 1/2 Cups Milk (2% or Whole Milk)
- 1 1/2 Cups Heavy Cream
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Set the Ninja Foodi to Air Fryer, then SAUTE/SEAR Setting.
- Place the temperature at a LEVEL 2. Press START. (This will make it warm, not too hot.)
- Pour the milk, heavy cream, cocoa powder, chocolate chips, and vanilla extract into the pot of the Ninja Foodi.
- Use a wooden or silicone spoon to mix it up until well blended.
- Continue to mix to melt the chocolate.
- Continue to warm up and cook for about 10-12 minutes until the chocolate is fully melted. Stir occasionally to keep it melting.
- Ladle into your favorite cup and serve.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to tag #mommyhatescoooking on Instagram and follow for more @momhatescooking
Leave A Reply!