Get ready for the holidays with this delicious, warm Ninja Foodi Egg Nog!
If you enjoyed this Ninja Foodi Hot Chocolate then you will love this version of Ninja Foodi Egg Nog, perfect for the holiday season!
This Egg Nog recipe also pairs well with these Iced Oatmeal Cookies.
It’s perfect for dipping!
Tips for Making Ninja Foodi Egg Nog:
This recipe is made using the SAUTE function of your Ninja Foodi Multi-Cooker, so you will need a multi-cooker that has this function to make this.
If you do not have that, you can easily make this on the stovetop in a saucepan.
It’s very important to use 2% or whole milk to make this so that it’s nice and creamy. Along with this, you will be using heavy cream which at the store is often labeled heavy whipping cream.
It’s also important to have a food thermometer so that you can heat the mixture to the proper temperature. A candy thermometer with a pot clip works well for this.
The temperature must be at 150*F and not higher or lower than this in order to fully set. As soon as it reaches this temperature it will need to be removed from the heat so that it does not overcook.
How long can you keep Ninja Foodi Egg Nog?
Ninja Foodi Egg Nog will last up to 4 days in an airtight container in the fridge, I do not suggest keeping it any longer than this.
Can you make this egg nog on the stovetop?
Since this is only using the SAUTE function of the Ninja Foodi, it is easy to make on the stovetop in a saucepan on medium heat.
All other instructions would be the same.
A nice glass of Egg Nog can be garnished with extra nutmeg on top and a cinnamon stick. We like to serve this for holiday parties, even better when it’s homemade!
Ninja Foodi Egg Nog
- 6 Large Egg Yolks
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 1/2 Cups Milk (2% or Whole Milk)
- 1 1/2 Cups Heavy Cream
- 1 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Nutmeg to Garnish
- Place the egg yolks into the pot of the Ninja Foodi, don't forget to set the whites aside for another recipe if you prefer.
- Add the sugar and the milk, and whisk this well until it's mixed.
- Place your Ninja Foodi on the AIR CRISP/AIR FRYER setting, then select SEAR or SAUTE mode. Place the heat on #2 using the down arrow.
- Cook and mix until the temperature reach 150*F. I use a silicone whisk so that I don't scratch the bottom of the pan, and keep a close eye on the mixture. It will reach this temperature quickly and mixing it helps it stay smooth.
- Once it has reached the temperature, remove it from the heat and add the heavy cream, cinnamon, and vanilla. Mix well to combine.
- Let the mixture fully cool to room temperature and place in the fridge until chilled.