Make the BEST Ninja Foodi Cornish Hens in the multi-cooker!
If you want a fancy meal without a lot of hassle, these Ninja Foodi Cornish Hens are a perfect choice. These can also be made as Air Fryer Cornish Hens too.
If you are new to the air fryer, this is actually such an easy recipe it’s a great one for a newbie too!
How long does it take to cook a cornish hen in the Ninja Foodi?
It takes about 40 minutes to fully cook a cornish hen in the Ninja Foodi using the air crisp function at 360*F. That is with no preheating or really much prep time at all.
It is best to carefully flip the cornish hen after about 20 minutes of cook time, to be sure it’s evenly cooked on all sides.
These will be cooked in the Ninja Foodi with the crisper basket and the air crisp lid, which is attached to the multi-cooker.
The skin comes out perfectly crisp and with very little oil needed!
What is the best seasoning to use on Ninja Foodi Cornish Hens?
These can be seasoned with your favorite seasoning of choice; however, for us, these are the ones that we regularly use.
It’s also best to give the cornish hen a nice coat of oil spray, the best one to use is Grapeseed Oil Spray as it has a higher smoke point.
I have used Olive Oil Cooking Spray as well though and it worked just as well.
Recipes to pair with Cornish Hens:
Enjoy this delicious Ninja Foodi Recipe!
Ninja Foodi Cornish Hens
- 2 1-1.5lb Cornish Hens (Thawed)
- No-Salt Added Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- Grapeseed Oil Spray
- Begin by preparing the cornish hens, pat them completely dry and use the seasoning and rub it over them evenly. Remove the giblet if needed too.
- Using the seasoning, make sure that it’s evenly rubbed over the hens, we use the No-Salt Added Lemon Pepper Seasoning from Mrs. Dash.
- Carefully place them breast side down in the basket of the ninja foodi multi-cooker.
- Coat the hens with grapeseed oil spray and cook on air crisp for 20 minutes at 360*F.
- Carefully rotate the hens and cook for an additional 20 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches at least 165*F.
- Carefully remove and let rest for 10 minutes then cut and serve.