Make some delicious Ninja Foodi Cornbread in your multi-cooker!
This Ninja Foodi Cornbread is perfectly paired with Ninja Foodi Beef Stew, this is just the best comfort meal.
If you are looking for oven-baked cornbread, try this homemade cornbread.
This particular recipe will use the functions of the Ninja Foodi Multi-Cooker so be sure you are using that machine to make this recipe.
How do you make Ninja Foodi Gluten-Free Cornbread?
Making this gluten-free is super easy with one switch of flour. Use gluten-free all-purpose flour to make this gluten-free.
This needs to be a 1:1 ratio flour such as Better Batter or King Arthur Gluten-Free.
All other ingredients should be naturally gluten-free; however, it’s best to check them first before using them.
This has not been made with almond flour or other types of flour outside of gluten-free all-purpose flour.
Tips for Making Ninja Foodi Cornbread:
This cornbread is made using the STEAM BAKE function of the multi-cooker. This means that you will be steaming the bread so adding water to the pot of the Ninja Foodi is necessary with this recipe.
When using the STEAM BAKE function, it does not matter if the nozzle is set to vent or seal, it can be placed on either one.
We have found that a 7-inch springform pan works best for this because it is very easy to remove the cornbread. The pan can be buttered to prepare so that it does not stick.
Be sure to let the cornbread fully cool before slicing it and serving.
The cornbread will come out nice and moist, not crumbly. It’s got a wonderful sweet and savory flavor that pairs great with a variety of meals or just with some honey on top.
If you are looking for an air fryer version, try these Air Fryer Cornbread Muffins.
Ninja Foodi Cornbread
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Salted Butter, Melted and Cooled
- 3 Tbsp Granulated Sugar
- 1 Cup Gluten-Free or Regular All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup Gluten-Free or Regular Cornmeal
- 1 Cup Milk (or Buttermilk)
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 3 Cups Water
- Butter a 7-inch springform pan and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk in the eggs, melted butter, and sugar well. Make sure your butter is cooled or you will cook your eggs.
- Add half of the flour and cornmeal, mixing well.
- Add the milk and mix well.
- Add the remaining flour and cornmeal.
- Add the salt and baking powder, and continue mixing to combine.
- Pour into the prepared pan.
- Pour the water into the pot (gray pot) of the Ninja Foodi.
- Place the pan on the wire rack into the pot of the Ninja Foodi.
- Close the lid.
- Set to STEAM CRISP and then turn the knob to STEAM BAKE.
- Set the temperature to 325*F for 17 minutes.
- Once cooked, let it cool for 1-2 minutes and then transfer to a baking rack to fully cool.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to tag #mommyhatescoooking on Instagram and follow for more @momhatescooking
Leave A Reply!