Get ready for a tasty meal with this Ninja Foodi Corn Chowder, it’s gluten-free optional too!
Make a warm, delicious Ninja Foodi Corn Chowder for your family, it’s a light and subtle meal that’s perfect on a cold, chilly day.
If you are making this gluten-free opt for gluten-free bread, crackers, or gluten-free croissants to serve with it.
Tips for Making this Gluten-Free Ninja Foodi Corn Chowder:
The only swap needed is to use a Gluten-Free Cream of Chicken, this can either be homemade as made with the linked recipe or you can buy a store-bought version.
Outside of this swap that will be all that is the only swap needed to make this gluten-free.
Tips for Making Ninja Foodi Corn Chowder:
This recipe is going to be made with the pressure cooker function of the Ninja Foodi, which means it can be made the same way in the Instant Pot too.
I do not add much salt and pepper to this recipe; however, you can add more depending on your taste when you are ready to serve it.
The cream of chicken will be added after the pressure cooking is complete, it’s simply whisked right into the soup.
If you prefer, you can also add chicken to this recipe, using boneless, skinless chicken thighs or breasts.
These can be cut into chunks and cooked on the saute function of the Ninja Foodi, then you would proceed with following the remainder of the recipe.
We do not regularly use chicken in this recipe as I find the bacon to be enough, but it’s totally up to you and your personal preference.
This Corn Chowder is a thicker, cream-based soup and best served right after making it.
Are you ready for a warm bowl of Ninja Foodi Corn Chowder?
Add this to your list of Ninja Foodi Soup Recipes!
Ninja Foodi Corn Chowder
- 1 Cup Cooked Bacon Chopped
- 1 Celery Stalk Diced
- 1/4 Cup White Onion Diced
- 2 Cups Frozen Corn
- 2 Cup Cream Style Corn
- 2 Potatoes Diced
- 4 Cups Chicken Broth
- 1/4 Tsp Garlic Salt
- 1 10 oz Can Gluten-Free or Regular Cream of Chicken
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Add in the bacon, celery, onion, frozen corn, cream-style corn, and potatoes into the pot of the Ninja Foodi.
- Continue adding the chicken broth and garlic salt, then stir well.
- Secure the pressure cooker lid of the Ninja Foodi and set the nozzle to SEAL.
- Cook on high manual pressure for 5 Minutes.
- Quick-release the pressure when the cooking time is up by moving the nozzle to VENT.
- Whisk in the cream of chicken and serve.
- If you prefer, you can also turn the function to saute and let it all warm up, and simmer together for a few minutes before serving.