As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Make a tasty dinner with these Ninja Foodi Chicken Enchiladas in minutes in the Air Fryer or Ninja Foodi!
If you need a quick and easy meal, these Ninja Foodi Chicken Enchiladas are the perfect option.
I’ve found meals like these are a must for busy weeknights as we ease back into the school routine again.
Tips for Making Ninja Foodi Chicken Enchiladas:
These enchiladas are made using cooked chicken. This can be done with leftover shredded chicken or with this Ninja Foodi Shredded Chicken.
This recipe is adapted from these Air Fryer Beef Enchiladas. The chicken enchiladas will be made the same way with the swap of chicken instead of beef.
These really can be customized to your preference for the enchiladas that you plan to make. When we make these, we add black beans, tomatoes, and chilies.
This will then be topped with enchilada sauce, you can use either mild, medium, or hot.
Taco seasoning can also be mixed right into the cooked chicken to enhance the flavor or you can add your preferred seasoning as well.
This works the best to use foil in the basket of the Ninja Foodi or Air Fryer, this will keep the enchilada sauce from dripping below the basket. If using foil, be sure the sides are rolled up to allow air to circulate.
How do you make this gluten-free?
In order to make this gluten-free, first, be sure to check all ingredients before using anything to be sure it is gluten-free. Most of this should be naturally gluten-free, but it’s always best to check.
The main swap will be the tortillas, Gluten-Free Mission Tortillas will work well for this but you can also use white corn tortillas too.
If you use white corn, be sure to warm them up first to make them more pliable, you will also likely be able to make more than what I did with flour tortillas.
I used the Gluten-Free Mission Tortillas that they now carry in flour to make these.
These Ninja Foodi Chicken Enchiladas are easy to make and even better to eat!
- 2 Cups Cooked and Shredded Chicken
- 1 Package or 2 Tbsp Taco Seasoning
- 8 Gluten-Free or Regular Flour Tortillas
- 1 Can Black Beans, Drained and Rinsed
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes, Drained
- 1 Can Mild Chopped Green Chilies, Drained
- 10oz Red Enchilada Sauce
- 1 Cup Shredded Mexican Cheese
- Toppings - Sour Cream, Cilantro, Salsa, Etc.
- Be sure you are using cooked chicken for this recipe.
- Warm up the cooked chicken if needed and mix in the taco seasoning, this can be done in a large bowl.
- Build each tortilla with chicken, beans, tomatoes, and chilies.
- Place each one inside the basket of the Ninja Foodi; if preferred you can line the basket with foil first.
- Once all the enchiladas are made, evenly pour the sauce over them.
- Add the cheese on top of the enchiladas.
- Cook at 360*F for 5 minutes using the air crisp function or the air fryer until the cheese is melted.
- Remove and serve.
Depending on the size of your Air Fryer, it may be necessary to cook in 2 batches. Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes if cheese is not fully melted as all air fryer cook times vary just a bit.
The gluten-free tortillas work the best if using the Mission Gluten-Free Flour Tortillas, these are what I used in these pictures in the post.
Nutritional information will vary based on exact amounts used, for instance, you will not likely use the entire can of beans on 1 enchilada.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 205Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 40mgSodium: 745mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 5gSugar: 4gProtein: 17g