Get ready to enjoy this easy Ninja Foodi Chicken Enchilada Soup in just under 5 minutes!
This delicious Ninja Foodi Chicken Enchilada Soup is adapted from my Ninja Foodi Chicken Taco Soup with just a few additions.
This soup is easy to make using leftover cooked chicken or rotisserie chicken. We always use the leftovers to make a soup and this enchilada soup is the perfect creamy soup for fall.
Be sure to check out all of these Ninja Foodi Soup Recipes too.
How do you make Ninja Foodi Chicken Enchilada Soup?
This soup is made just like a taco soup; however, you will want to add in canned red enchilada sauce along with some cream as well to get it nice and creamy.
To make this in the Ninja Foodi, you will be using the pressure cooker lid and function. That means this can also easily be made in the Instant Pot as well with the same method.
The dairy ingredients such as the cream and cheese will not be added until the pressure cooking is complete.
This recipe uses mostly canned ingredients; however, you can adapt it to make with fresh ingredients or homemade ingredients if you choose as well.
Variations of Ninja Foodi Enchilada Soup:
This soup can also be made as Beef Enchilada Soup, to do this you would simply use cooked ground beef and beef broth instead of the chicken and chicken broth.
It’s a very simple swap.
If you want this to be mildly spicy, be sure to use MILD Enchilada Sauce. If you prefer spicy, use a medium or hot enchilada sauce.
Our family prefers very mild and I accidentally grabbed medium at the store, let’s just say I set the mouths on fire around this house.
We use these New York Texas Toast Tortilla Strips, they are also gluten-free! These go right on top of the soup along with sour cream and any other toppings you may want to add. These are easy to find at your local grocery store.
Are you ready for a tasty soup? Enjoy this Ninja Foodi Chicken Enchilada Soup!
Ninja Foodi Chicken Enchilada Soup
- 2 Cups Cooked Shredded Chicken
- 1 Taco Seasoning Packet or Homemade Seasoning Gluten-Free or Regular
- 15 oz Can of Black Beans Drained and Rinsed
- 14.5 oz Can of Diced Tomatoes with Green Chiles
- 10 oz Can of Mild Red Enchilada Sauce
- 14.5 Can of Chicken Broth
- 1 Cup Frozen Corn
- 1 Cup Water
- 1/4 Cup Half and Half
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Toppings – Sour Cream Cilantro, Gluten-Free Tortilla Strips
- In the pot of the Ninja Foodi, combine the chicken, taco seasoning, black beans, diced tomatoes, enchilada sauce, chicken broth, corn, and water.
- Secure the pressure cooker lid and move the nozzle to SEAL.
- Cook on high pressure for 4 minutes.
- Once done, quick release the steam by moving the nozzle to VENT.
- Carefully remove the lid and stir in the half and half and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Serve with toppings of choice.