Make this easy party dip with Ninja Foodi Cheese Dip, made in minutes similar to a Cheeseburger Dip!
Are you ready for a little switch on dips? That’s right, make this easy Ninja Foodi Cheese Dip, it’s similar to a cheeseburger dip as opposed to a queso dip.
This dip is served warm, right out of the Ninja Foodi, and easy to make for various parties or for a family dinner night.
What cheese should be used for Ninja Foodi Cheese Dip?
This dip is made with Colby Jack and Cheddar Cheese, it’s best to buy the actual blocks of cheese and hand shred it at home.
Pre-shredded cheese has an additive to make it not stick together in the bag, this means it does not melt as well as a block of cheese that is hand shredded. So it is best to buy the blocks and then shred them.
If you want to add a spicy kick to this dip, then add Pepper Jack instead of Colby Jack or Cheddar.
Tips for Making Ninja Foodi Cheese Dip:
This cheese dip is great to serve topped with bacon, additional cheese, and even pickles. Think of it as a cheeseburger in a dip. It’ll likely be a kid favorite too!
It is great served with vegetables or tortilla chips.
The leftovers can be stored for 2-3 days in the fridge in an airtight container.
When you want to reheat it again, you can use your Ninja Foodi and the SLOW COOKER setting on HIGH, pour the dip in and stir it up for about 10 minutes or until you get to the desired temperature, and then you can move it to warm and serve right out of your Ninja or move it to another dish to serve.
If you want to swap the ground beef for sausage, you can do that as well which will add to the flavor too.
Time to enjoy this Ninja Foodi Cheese Dip!
Be sure to check out the full list of Ninja Foodi Recipes.
Ninja Foodi Cheese Dip
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Red Onions (or Sweet Onion)
- 1/2 Cup Bacon Bits
- 1 Lb Ground Beef
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Minced Garlic
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Ketchup
- 2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard (or Yellow Mustard)
- 1 1/2 Cups Shredded Colby Jack Cheese (See Note)
- 1 1/2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese (See Note)
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, Softened
- Set the Ninja Foodi to Stovetop/Air Fryer Setting and turn the dial to SAUTE. Allow this to warm up for 2 minutes on high.
- Add in the oil, onion, and bacon bits. Stir and saute until the onion becomes soft.
- Once soft, add in the ground beef and sprinkle with salt, garlic powder, minced garlic, and ground pepper.
- Using a heat-proof spoon or spatula, break apart the meat and mix it into the spices.
- Add in the ketchup and dijon mustard. Mix and cook it completely until no longer pink.
- Once the meat is completely cooked, reduce to Saute to 2. Cook for 3-4 minutes while mixing. It is important to reduce the heat in order to properly add the cheese without it curdling.
- Once the heat has been reduced, add in the Colby jack, mild cheddar, and sour cream. Mix until completely melted about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the cream cheese and continue to mix until melted and all ingredients are incorporated.
- Keep the heat on until the desired temperature is reached.
- Serve and enjoy! (We like to serve with additional cheese or bacon bits and chopped green onion.)