Make a delicious meal with these easy Ninja Foodi Beef Tips, gluten-free friendly too!
If you are looking for a delicious comfort meal these Ninja Foodi Beef Tips are just the right choice. They are full of flavor and pair wonderfully over Ninja Foodi Mashed Potatoes.
This recipe is adapted from Ninja Foodi Beef Stroganoff. The main difference with these beef tips is that there is no sour cream used versus what is used in the Stroganoff.
What cut of beef should you use for Ninja Foodi Beef Tips?
The best cut of beef for the beef tips is the Sirloin Steak, it is boneless and when cooked it is wonderfully tender.
It really does just melt in your mouth and is not tough or hard to chew. That makes it a family favorite too.
The sirloin will need to be cut into chunks as well for this recipe, it’s small pieces of steak.
Tips for Making Ninja Foodi Beef Tips:
This recipe is very simple to make with pantry-style ingredients. If you choose to make this gluten-free, be sure to use gluten-free all-purpose flour and that the Worchestershire Sauce of choice is also gluten-free.
It is also very important to remember to let the steam naturally release for about 5 minutes before releasing the steam. This allows some of the liquid to go back down before releasing it.
The cornstarch will be added after the cooking time and will help thicken the liquid in the pot to create a gravy. This will need to be whisk in well before serving.
Then it will sit for a few minutes to thicken up.
These Ninja Foodi Beef Tips go quickly in our home, the perfect comfort meal and we almost always serve them over mashed potatoes; however, they work well over rice too.
Ninja Foodi Beef Tips
- 1 lb Beef Sirloin Steak Boneless, Cut into chunks
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Sweet Onion
- 1 Tsp Garlic Salt
- 2 Cups Sliced Mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Thyme
- 2 Tbsp Gluten-Free or Regular All-Purpose Flour
- 4 Cups Beef Broth
- 1 Beef Bouillon Cube
- 1-2 Tbsp Cornstarch to Thicken
- Parsley to Garnish
- Start by cutting the steak into chunks if needed.
- Add the olive oil to the pot of the Ninja Foodi and turn to SAUTE on high.
- Add in the sirloin and brown on all sides for about a minute.
- Turn to OFF.
- Add in the onion, garlic salt, mushrooms, Worcestershire sauce, ground thyme, flour, beef broth, and bouillon cube.
- Stir to combine with the sirloin.
- Add the pressure cooker lid to the pot of the Ninja Foodi and secure to and set the nozzle to SEAL.
- Pressure cook on high for 10 minutes.
- Naturally, release (do nothing) after the timer goes off for 5 minutes.
- Once done, release the remaining steam and remove the lid.
- Turn the function to SAUTE on high.
- Whisk in 1-2 TBSP of cornstarch to thicken.
- Once well combined, turn the Ninja Foodi off and let the beef tips sit for about 3 minutes for the sauce to thicken.
- Serve garnished with parsley.
- These are best served over mashed potatoes.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to tag #mommyhatescoooking on Instagram and follow for more @momhatescooking
Comments & Reviews
Too much gravy for small amount of beef. Over all very good
Debra Fleig says
You can have to much gravy? Not in this house. Going to make this today in my ninja. If I could only have one electric appliance it would be my Ninja
Aida Hates Cooking...with a passion says
I whole-heartedly agree Debra. Best invention ever!