As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Make a delicious, juicy, and tender Ninja Foodi Beef Roast in just about an hour!
This Ninja Foodi Beef Roast will soon be a favorite in your household, it’s very easy to make and tender. It comes out with a nice seared outside layer and then it is nice and tender inside.
It was first published on Air Fryer Fanatics, head there for even more Air Fryer Recipes!
Making a roast in the Ninja Foodi, using the air crisp function, does take some time and steps; however, if you may have forgotten to put the crockpot on in the morning, this is a great alternative method to use.
We paired this roast with Air Fryer Roasted Carrots and Potatoes.
Tips for Making Ninja Foodi Beef Roast:
This method does take some steps and patience, but it’s also very easy. The first thing you will want to do is preheat the Ninja Foodi on air crisp for about 5 minutes, then place the roast in the air fryer to sear the outside.
It’s best to spray the basket with a cooking oil spray. I typically use olive oil cooking spray without an issue; however, if you prefer a higher smoke point, use an oil such as grapeseed oil.
The roast does need to be cooked from a thawed state. Be sure to let it thaw out before cooking.
It’s also best to season it, we use Weber Steak Seasoning on the roast and it was wonderful.
Remember to follow the recipe card completely, as the gravy packet is not made per the instructions on it. If you need to make it gluten-free, be sure to use a gluten-free brown gravy packet.
Once the roast is fully cooked, you’ll have drippings in the foil that can be used for gravy.
If you enjoy this, you will love this Ninja Foodi Mississippi Roast!
This Instant Pot Carne Asada is another great recipe that can be adapted to your Ninja Foodi too.
Can you put aluminum foil in the Ninja Foodi?
This works the best with a sheet of aluminum foil under it, this is what catches the gravy and liquid that is poured over the roast.
Foil can be used in the air fryer or Ninja Foodi, but it needs to be rolled up on the sides so that air can fully circulate.
Now, are you ready for this Ninja Foodi Beef Roast? Time to eat up!
- 3 Lb Beef Chuck Roast
- 1 Tsp Steak Seasoning
- 1 Package Gluten-Free or Regular Brown Gravy Mix
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 4 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- Parsley or Rosemary to Garnish
- Begin by preheating the ninja foodi to air crisp to 390*F for 5 minutes.
- While this is preheating, season the roast evenly with steak seasoning.
- Combine the gravy with 1/2 cup water and set aside.
- Once the preheating time is up, carefully spray the basket of the ninja foodi with grapeseed cooking oil spray.
- Place the roast into the basket of the ninja foodi and cook it on air crisp at 390*F for 15 minutes, searing the outside.
- Once the cooking time is up, prepare a sheet of foil to place the roast on.
- Carefully remove the roast from the ninja foodi and place it on the foil.
- Roll up the foil around the sides of the roast and place it back into the basket of the ninja foodi.
- At this point, be sure the foil is up around the sides so the air can circulate.
- Carefully pour the brown gravy mixture over the roast.
- Place the butter on top of the roast.
- Cook on air crisp for 30-40 minutes at 325*F, the internal temperature needs to reach at least 145*F.
- Once done, let it rest for 5 minutes and then slice and serve.
- Roast can be served with drippings as gravy.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 620Total Fat: 43gSaturated Fat: 19gTrans Fat: 2gUnsaturated Fat: 21gCholesterol: 209mgSodium: 454mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 56g